Time to talk

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING

( 09/03/19: Just Updated my socials down below)

So I was going to make a video to it would be easier for me to talk about it but wattpad wants me to upload it to youtube and that is not happening.

Just to cut it short and sweet, I have made the decision that I no longer want to write in this book anymore. I've come to the realization that I have no inspiration to write anymore and I want to focus on my future and what makes me happy. When I first started this book I had a lot of creativity and wonder coming into this community and back then I loved writing. Now I have moved on from writing to video making. I have a new passion for making skits and vlogs and challenges and many more with my friends. As well I have focused more on school since I will be a senior in high school this coming Fall.

I know a lot of you will be disappointed, angry or understanding with my choice, but at the end of the day, I wouldn't want to write short shitty one-shots that are less than 200 words with no description, emotion, and imagery to make the story pop out as it should. I'm thankful for you all supporting me and the writing I've done and supported each other during the hard times we all faced in December. This community has been all but positive (besides the one shot with the bunch of comments about your heights but that's beside the point). I'm thankful for your comments, reads, votes, and your all-out support since day one. This book has gotten way farther in views then I thought it would ever get and is all because of every single one of you. By the way, I'm not deleting anything from this book.  And again I'm beyond grateful for everything that has happened.

If you would like to follow me on my journey still, here are my links to my social media, Blog, and PSN (PlayStation) 

Main Instagram: jackie.jpg13

SnapChat: jackie_575

Again thank you every single one of you for everything, I'm so damn grateful for it.

xoxo

Jackie