AU Prince Jonghyun part 3

-The Day After the Ball-

As Jonghyun's request, I head back to the castle to meet with him again.  The sun was shining through some clouds and the weather was just right. I walk up to the huge iron gates of the castle. On the gates still had the flags from the night before. A knight approaches the gate in iron armor, the chest plate had the Kingdoms emblem on it and was painted a faded aqua the knight had his helmet off and had brown hair and blue eyes.

"State your name and business." said the knight in a deep voice.

"Um my name is (Y/N) (L/N), daughter of the baker, Prince Jonghyun wanted  to see me." He nods and says he will go and check with the Jonghyun to make sure. Few minutes pass and the knight come back and lets me in and escorts me through the castle to him. 

We arrive at a white double door with some engravings of music notes in gold above the door, the knight knocks and the familiar brown eyed male opens the door.

"You came (Y/N)" Jonghyun says happily with a soft smile upon his pinkish lips.

"Of course I would, last night was amazing." I say while the knight leaves us be. Jonghyun moved out of the way to let me walk into the room. Once inside was a very spacious room with a queen size bed with white and light blue sheets. A white Grand Piano in the center of the room, a walk-in closet with a connecting bathroom. The walls wear almost a pearl white with a gold trim around the edges of each wall and the floor was a black marble. Near the bed was a white door with blue glass which leads out the balcony viewing the city. 

Walking in truly felt like a fairy tale, Jonghyun walking past me sat down at the piano and patted the space on the bench next to him, which I gladly took a seat next to him. He started playing a soft tune. I watched as his fingers swiftly changed between keys and making beautiful cords. Soon I find my hands on the keys and plays with him a little with the small experience I had playing piano. 

After the song ended, we look at each other and lean in closing the gap between us with a kiss.

Once we let go, I hear something I never thought I would hear.

"Will you be my Princess?"