6

Hey!!

I'm sorry for being very late but was busy with the admission process in a research centre. I'll be joining it in 10 days.

And adding to that it's Ramzan wasn't helping too.

But I'll be regular from now on.

Let's start reading.

||:::::::::::::||

Arnav Singh Raizada née ASR was sitting in his cabin wondering why Khushi changed so much and isn't paying any heed to his behavior with Lavanya.

He knew that he was wrong for blaming Khushi to trap Shyam and betray his sister when she was innocent, to force her in a hell like marriage and many other things.

The biggest mistake he did was to call her the biggest mistake of his life, but what could he do when he saw his sister was about to abort her child and later come to know that his wife provoked his sister's behavior. He saw red when his Mami said that Khushi went to meet his sister and after that she went missing. In a fit of rage he did what he didn't mean.

He was about to apologise for calling his biggest mistake and his marriage to her as a hell but she didn't give him that chance, that time he just wanted to make sure that she doesn't leave the house and most importantly him. That's why he took the very easy way to remind her about the contract which he never intended. He totally forgot about it until that day as desperate time needs desperate measures.

But now he is repenting, doesn't he, he is ready to make up for his mistakes but why doesn't she understand. It's not easy on his part to do that but he is trying, isn't he?

He neither called Lavanya nor he was planning to use her jealousy to win her back but when he saw the shocked yet jealous face of Khushi seeing him hugging Lavanya he decided to use that to bring her back in his life and this time with due respect.

If only he realises that what path he took to woo his wife isn't going to bring her close on a contrary she is going very far from him.

She is most of the time spending with her sister which he can understand to some extent but she can take out some time for him too, can't She?

If only he understands that the relationship they both share isn't like any other normal couple. So what hope is he giving her by expecting her to spend some time with like any other husband does.

_____________________________

"Aakashji, jiji is calling you!"  Khushi said and left from there not wanting to wait for his response.

Aakash sighed.

If only everything was like earlier and Khushi called him jijaji instead of Aakashji.

It's him to be blamed along with his family. They were just innocent.

"Payal did you call me??"

"Yes, I want to speak to you about your brother.."

"About bhai? What is it?"

"I didn't know that he is following the footsteps of his brother in law.."

"What do you mean??"

"It doesn't matter what I mean, what you see matters!!"

"Be clear Payal."