3

Hello guys!!

Wish you all a very happy New year!!

This is to inform you all that our beloved  friend  and  well  known  *Mr 2017* is retiring tomorrow.

His 12  wives, 52  children  and  365  grand  children will be attending the grand send off tomorrow 31st  December  at 23 59 Hrs.

However,  his  family members  asked  me  to  inform  you  that  he  is retiring with  *ALL  your  problems,  sickness, disappointment and bad experiences of life *

Yet,  his  successor - *Mr  2018 asked me  to  inform  you that,  he  is  going  to  compensate  you  with : *Long life, good  health, abundant  blessings,  peace, joy,  righteousness, promotion and more....

*Seasons Greetings*

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

************

Proof readed by kattyarshi

Khushi went to RM to bring the clothes and to deal with her contract husband. She was determined to leave the house and never to enter. Holding her head high she entered the RM and froze seeing the scene.

There Lavanya was hugging Arnav and the smile on his face pierced her heart.

"Where's Di and everyone??" Lavanya asked coming out of the hug.

"Anjali bitiya is resting, Khushi bitiya and Payal bitiya went to hospital!!" Nani replied patting the space beside her indicating her to sit.

"Hospital? Is everything alright!!" Lavanya asked sitting beside her.

"Payal bitiya wasn't feeling well so Khushi bitiya took her to hospital!!"

"Really Naniji??" Khushi asked coming towards them.

"Khushi!! How is Payal??" Arnav asked eagerly.

"You don't need to worry about her as me and my family is still alive to do that!!" Khushi snapped

Turning towards Nani she said

"I didn't know that you call the person who is so critical just not well as if she is suffering from common cold!!" 

"Critical??" Aakash asked confused.

"Yes Mr Raizada my sister is admitted in the ICU, thanks to you and your family!!"

"But why I mean she was alright earlier, right?"

"Yes, no doubt!! As according to you all no one can be critical except your glass doll!!"

"Ohh, Didn't get me? Glass doll your Anjali bitiya and your Pyaari Di!!"

"But earlier you said she is alright, isn't it!!" For once Aakash ignored her sarcasm and came to the point

"I said and you believed!!! Wasn't it your work to double check on her or be with her when she was in the hospital?? Isn't your wife your first priority??"

"Ohh I get it!! How can wives of you both can be the first priority when your sister is!! The same sister for whom you can do anything, like insulting, humiliating, torturing, taunting, making fun of anyone even worse you both can accept and tolerate filthy people as your wives, isn't it Mr Raizada??" Khushi asked smiling which showed nothing but the pain in that.