Chapter 8

A note from the author:

It's been years, so I don't know if anyone is reading this book anymore.

But I recently logged back into this account and noticed I had a draft which I never released. I figured I might as well publish it now, lest it rot in the drafts forever.

I haven't been back here for a long time, so I can't quite remember where I left off in the story, so hopefully to those still reading - this will make sense! 

I started writing this back in 2015, and now five years have passed, what a ride!

For my dear readers who made me so happy back then, I hope you enjoy. 

---

Hirosha's POV:

The holidays had passed quicker than I hoped, and I dreaded going back to Ouran for one reason alone.

The fact that I would have to part of their... host club. It was as real as hell could get, I suppose.

You see, the morning had started alright. I had woken up, freshened up, and had thrown on some clothes that were a semblance between the boy's uniform and my own style. Finally, I had hopped on my bike, driving to the school as slow as one could on a motorbike.

Less people had stared that morning, yet some still continued to gawk as if I was the newest addition at a freak show. That all changed when I got to form, however.

As soon as I had stepped foot into the room, I was mobbed by those crazy weasley twins; their slender hands grabbing me everywhere and their mouths running a thousand miles an hour. 

"Hirosha!" they shouted in joint unison, possibly bursting my innocent eardrums.

"We have been waiting for you~" began Hikaru. I watched as he slowly and hesistantly took a step away from me, due to the murderous expression that had found purchase on my face.

"We can't wait for later! Can you?~" Kaoru finished his sentence, and following his brothers footsteps, retreated to safety.

"Later?" I questioned, what was happening later? Had I forgotten something?

"Don't tell us you forgot!" Kaoru flailed, his face one of dramatic shock as he threw his long arms into the air like an oversized monkey.

"It's your first Host Club appearance today, Hiro-chan!", Hikaru whispered in my ear, his voice was low and calm as he stepped closer in my direction. Several nosy faces peered our way, his close distance earning me death-worthy glares filled with malice and jealousy.

My eyes blew wide open as surprise bled into my system.

First appearance? Wait, what? Today? No, no, no, I thought this wouldn't happen for at least another week or so, why did we have to jump straight into it? We could've waited till a later date, surely. I struggled to voice my opinions for a few moments, my throat feeling constricted. So, naturally, I grabbed the twins by their ears and dragged them out of the room, slamming the door shut behind me with my foot.

"What do you mean today! I wasn't told about this!" I hissed at them. They cowered back in fear, waiting until they were out of arms reach to straighten up and smirk.

"You don't remember? We did tell you last time~" they cajoled, sidling up next to each other until there wasn't a hair's width between them.

They did? Ah, they had, hadn't they. My mind went back to before the holidays, when they had all ganged up on me like wanna-be thugs. Memories flooded in; they had been bringing me up to date on upcoming events and such, the date my first appearance wedged into the conversation, all of which I had completely zoned out of I favour of looking around the garishly pink room.

I looked down at them with a slightly sheepish smile. "Aha ha, you did, didn't you? I knew that", I chuckled a bit, rubbing the back of my neck and shrugging my shoulders. The ginger pair glared up at me, although with slight apprehension in their gazes, and stood shoulder to shoulder, crossing their arms and tapping their shoes at me. 

I raised an eyebrow at their stances, and placed a hand on my hip. "Don't stomp your little last season Prada shoes at me, honey" I snarked, turning around and yanking open the door, walking back into the classroom with a little swing in my step. 

I could hear them grumbling behind me, mumbling something angrily,  i believe it was along the lines of - "these aren't last season!".

I could just imagine their faces, screwed up in annoyance with matching prissy pouts, the thought made me want to laugh. Yet, as much as I wanted to, I held in the maniacal giggle, I didn't need these stuck up prissies to think I was even crazier than they already assumed I was. That probably wouldn't go down too well.

.::Lunch Break::.

My stomach was screaming for sustenance, I was starving, my arm wrapped lighlty around my stomach. All around the lunch room, pointed faces flowered at me, their eyes shooting daggers as they covered the empty seats near them. Whatever hoes, why would I want sit with you gardening tools anyway?

From my left, I heard a scoff. A girl with very obviously dyed red hair scoffed at me and flipped her fakery over her shoulder. "Commoner, why are you here? Don't you know you belong with the kitchen staff, or rather in the trash, ohohoho" she screeched, her laugh sounding like a f*ckin' train horn.

I turned to face her.

She held her pointy ass chin up in the air and covered her mouth while she laughed, one might think that she had made the most hilarious joke in the world.

"B*tch" I snarled, stalking towards her. "Are you sure you want to do this right now, again? Don't you know when to shut your goddamn mouth?" I hissed, "But then again you always keep it wide open, just like your l-mmph wa te fuf". Before I could continue, a hand clasped over my mouth, and my arms were yanked behind me - I was being dragged out of the room. 

When we arrived in the courtyard, I was dumped on my precious ass, and I finally got a glimpse of my assailants: Mori-senpai, and those gaddamn Weasley twins. Before I got to say anything, I was once again interuppted, and was getting attacked by a gold puppy, or should I say Tamaki. "Princess, are you alright? Those shady twins didn't hurt you, did they?" he fretted, holding onto my waist in a tight grip. The brat prince was now half lying top of me, having knocked me onto my back during his attack.

I growled. "Tamaki, get your damn pervert hands off of me, and what did I tell you about calling me princess!" I growled, yanking his noodle arms off of my waist and standing up, brushing any dirt and grass off of my priceless arse.

Tamaki deflated down onto the floor dramatically, his 'spirit' escaping as he rolled around on the ground clutching at his chest and crying. Jesus Christ.

I stood watching with my arms crossed, as Haruhi walked over and grabbed his 'spirit' out of the air, shoving it back in, heh, and kicked him softly in his side. She yankef him off of the ground like a rag doll and shook him until he opened his watery blue eyes.