Chapter 4

Hirosha's POV:

... I looked down ever so slightly at his 6'0" from my 6'1" stature and said in a surprisingly calm voice "please, for the love of God, never call me princess" giving him a pointed stare.

"Well then, would you be as gracious as to bless me with your name? Then I shan't have a reason to call you princess anymore" he said smiling slightly.

"Call me Hirosha, so what's your name blondey?" I asked him, placing a hand on my cocked hip.

"Please, call me Tamaki, Hirosha" he replied. I nodded and sat down. "Well I'm going to be listening to my music, so don't disturb me" I said taking my time to glare darkly at everyone that was still looking at me. My inner beast was calmed.

I pulled out my PTV headphones and my black iPhone and put on my 'favourites' playlist. The Devil In I by Slipknot came on. I listened to music for the rest of the class while slowly browsing the social media accounts of SNK cosplayers, since I had learnt all that was being taught in my spare time. I have a lot of spare time.

.::.::.

My first two classes went smoothly, they were maths and science. Now it was lunch, I had planned on eating in one of the three libraries but they'd been filled with loud-mouthed banana dress and blueberry suit wearing students. So I decided to venture up the ever so ominous stair case, which I had found during my break between the two lessons. Soon after, I found myself standing in front of three doors; music room 1, 2 and 3, there were many voices coming from door 3, I considered going inside and the conclusion was... no, room 2 had hushed creepy voices, heh no way am I going in there. That left room 1 so I was forced to go in there, it was extremely vague and dusty, just like my descriptions. Did I just zing myself? Ah well.

I noticed a heavy satin burgundy curtain in the corner of the large room, I pulled it back. Sitting there was a complete set of red drums along with black wooden drumsticks. It looked like it had never been touched, not like anyone in this school could play one anyway. I placed my bag on the floor and walked over to it, running my fingers along the metal and plastic ridges and scuffs. I came to a stop at the black stool, brushed the dust off and sat down. I grabbed the drum sticks off of floor Tom. I spun them in my hands, getting used to the rough wooden feeling I had missed so much.

My symphony started. My orchestra of one, my rise and fall. I played Sleepwalking by Bring Me The Horizon. I played the drums until my hands were red and my wrists were sore.

It was then that I heard the sturdy but gentle claps by the door. I looked up, it was a tall dark haired boy with a little blond boy who was for some reason hugging a bunny toy, both were dressed in the blueberry coloured uniforms. My eyes widened, they had heard me, I played for no one but myself and my parents and they had heard me. My grip on the drumsticks loosened until they were no longer in my hands. As they clattered on the marble floor, I rushed up and grabbed my bag. I looked at them once more before pushing them out of the way and running down the hall.

I checked my watch, crap my 3rd class starts in three minutes, I ran and got there on time.

.::.::.

Narrators POV:
The rest of the day had passed smoothly and Hirosha made it home in one piece though today's... incident had stuck to her thoughts like a moth to a flame.