Greg

"That's Greg?" Dipper asked, astonished. "But... I thought you said he was back home!"

"He was," Wirt breathed, running towards the little boy. "Greg! What happened? Are you alright?"

Greg looked up at his brother, smiling dolefully.

"Hello, oh, brother o' mine!" He gave Wirt a tight hug. "Glad to see you're safe and sound."

"Oh, Greg," Wirt whispered into his brothers neck. He squeezed him tightly, then held his brother firmly by the shoulders.

"Greg," he said seriously. "What are you doing here? Is everything okay at home? Did you get hurt?"

"You needed help, and I wasn't going to sit around all day waiting for that tree to eat you up," Greg said. "So I decided to come and get you myself. Oh, and I see you've made a new friend. Hello," he waved at Dipper.

"Erm- hi," Dipper returned nervously.

"That's Dipper,"Wirt told him. "Look, Greg, I appreciate this very much, but how do you plan on helping us?"

"It's easy," Greg said. "I know how to get home now."

"How?" Dipper asked.

"You just have to-- hold on for just a secamondo..." Greg trailed off, staring off over Wirt's shoulder. "That doesn't look too friendly..."

Dipper and Wirt turned around and saw a huge triangular monster with eyes of fire and a tiny little top hat perched on top of its point.