~Chapter Eleven~

'Welcome back home, Michelle. Can't wait to get back into our games.'

I sat on my bed, starting at my phone. The text, taunting me, as i read it over and over. This killer is not only putting me through pain but my friends. Tori feels blamed for a Hannah's death, when I know I am to blame.

My door slowly opens as Tori walks in. I set my phone down on my bed as I look up at her.

"Hey, Shelly. Your mom let me. I hope that's okay?" Tori questions, keeping her voice down.

"Yeah," I kept my speaking to a minimal.

"It's so dark in here." She begins to walk to my window, I speak up.

"No, I want them closed." I glance at my window as the sunlight seeps through the sides of the curtains.

"Ok," She nods, walking over to my bed, sitting down next to me. "Do you remember anything from the hospital?"

"No," Yes, I remember everything. The killer came, you came and told me about everything. "I don't remember anything until I woke up."

"Oh, well, you missed Louis's funeral. Hannah's was yesterday." She says looking down at her feet hanging off the bed.

"Yeah, I know. The killer told me before the crash-"

"What do you mean? You knew?" Tori speaks up, getting defensive.

"Hannah called me, she said the killer was there. The line hung up then I got a text just like after Louis was killed." I look down at my phone on my bed.

"We have to tell the police-" Stands up.

"And where did that get us? The killer said if we tell the police he was going to kill Hannah," I look up from my phone to Tori. "And now she is dead."

Tori sits back down, going silent.

"Then we deal with it. We find the killer."

"Tori, I just got out of a coma. I was in a coma for two weeks," I stand up walking over to the window, sliding open the curtains a bit to look outside. "In those two weeks, nothing with the killer happened."

"Something did happen," Tori stands up walking over to me, confused. "When was the last time you talk to Dustin?"

"About a week ago. I remember a bit with him at the hospital," I look back at Tori, her face turns from confusion to a shade of sadness. "Why? What's wrong?"

"He went missing a week ago."

-

"Michelle! Wait!"

I race down the stairs, marching into the living room. Tori follows after me, I ignore her calls. I continue into the dinning where my parents sat.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" I angrily shout at them as hot tears fall down my eyes.

"What are you talking about-"

"Dustin! He is missing and you didn't tell me!" My shouts cut off my mother.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know she didn't know." Tori says behind me.

"Tori, I think it's time for you to go home." My father says standing up. Tori nods to him before scurrying out of the dining room. The front door slamming shut.

"Michelle, we didn't want to tell you because you were under a lot of stress. We didn't want you to worry-" My stands up, walking to me to comfort me.

"No! Don't! You didn't tell me because you don't care for him! Oh, yeah, I hear what you guys say about him behind my back! He's just using me? He doesn't love me? I love him!"

"Michelle, calm down. We will tell you everything about his missing case." My mother tries speaking up over me.

"Go to hell!"

Suddenly my fathers hand hits me across the face, causing me to fall to the ground. My head began to spin. Everything going fuzzy as my eyes began to tear up again.

"Dan!" My mother shouts, she quickly goes to her knees, pulling me into a hug. "It's okay sweetie. He didn't mean it."

I pulls myself out of my moms hug, climbing to my feet. I glare right at my father, his faced show he made a mistake. And he did. I turn starting to make my way towards my room.

"Michelle. Please come back. I'm sorry, my anger was controlled."

I kept walking, going up the stairs. I heard footsteps behind,I began to run to my room, slamming the door shut after me.

"Just leave me alone!" I lock the door, backing away from the door. I sit down on my bed.

The sound of voices come from the other side of the door. They soon fade.

I grab my phone, pulling up Dustin's contact. I press call, putting the phone up to my ear. I wait. And wait, just for the sound of his voicemail.

-

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up. I open my eyes, reaching over grabbing my phone. The time, 12:50am. The text was from unknown,

'Check out the mirror.'

I sit up, looking over at my mirror on my closet doors. I stand up walking over, seeing a small paper taped to it. The closer I get I see it's a polaroid. I put it off the mirror, not seeing the picture clear in the dark. I walk over to my desk turning on my lamp.

The picture showed Dustin, tied up covered in blood.

Tears filled my eyes.

I see an address written on the bottom.

'24th avenue, old abandon apartment building'

The killer had Dustin.

I quickly walk over to the window grabbing my shoes suddenly a sharp pain goes through my foot. I stop lifting up my foot seeing my foot bleed. I wince pulling out a piece of glass.

I look down at the ground seeing broken glass. Suddenly the curtains blow open, showing a broken window.

The killer broke in.

I look down watching where I step grabbing my shoes, sliding them on. I swiftly move over to the door, keeping ahold of my phone and the picture.

I had to go find Dustin.

Before it's too late.