Chapter Six

The car came to a halt after a rather long trip to wherever we were going. It was almost dawn, I could see the sun barely peaking out of the horizen.

"Touchdown!" Fred screamed as we hit the ground rather bumbly. I giggled at him as we exited the turquoise car. "Its not much but it is home" I heard Ron mutter to us. "It's amazing!" Harry said to him happily and I nodded in agreement with a large smile streached across my face. I've never seen Harry so happy, I hope I can be as happy as he is in this world.

"Okay, so here is the plan" Fred said to us, "We will sneak up stairs and then Ron will come down the stairs saying 'Look who showed up last night' and she will be so happy to see Harry she will forget about any suspisions" he finished. "What about me?" I ask "Won't she wonder why I'm here?" I questioned again. George answerd "Just tell her what you told us, your a witch, your Harry's cousin"

Before I could reply a small, plump women stormed out of the house with the most angered expression painted apon her face. "NO NOTE- COULD HAVE BEEN SEEN,COULD HAVE LOST YOUR FATHER HIS JOB!!" she screamed and I jumped in surprice. I felt Harry lay a comforting hand on my back.

Then she noticed Harry and I and her eyes sofened. "Harry, dear how nice to see you, and?" Her eyes landed on me. "Lily?" she ask. I shook my head politly "Deliane Dursley, Mrs. Weasley" Her eyes widened. "My cousin, Mrs. Weasley is a witch" Harry interupted. "My parents didn't take it too well" I finished as I looked down sadly.

Soon I felt arms wrap around me and lift me from the ground. "Oh, Sweetie" she cried as she sat me down and I tried to hide my gasp for air. "Your Welcome here anytime, you two" she addresed Harry and I as Harry pulled me to his side.

"Come in, then" she smiled at us before she turned to the red heads looking fearfully up at her.

I think I'll like her.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Dellie, Wake Up!" I heard Ginny say excitedly as she shook me. Ginny is Ron and the Twin's litte sister and I have been rooming with her since we got here. She is quite sweet but she has a bit of a obsession over Harry, which disturbs me.

I grumbled as I snuggled into the cotten pillow, not wanting get up.

"If you don't get up soon we will miss the Hogwarts Express" she teased as she shook me once again. "Fine, Gin! I'm up!" I groaned as I sat up with my hair sticking up in multiple directions. "Good, Breakfeast is in ten minuets" she smiled as she skipped out the room. I swear that girl will be the death of me.

I soon got dressed in some denim jeans and a navy blue blouse with a small pocket on the side. Mother never let me wear jeans so I was quite content with my outfit.

When I made it to the Kitchen I plopped down in the open seat next to Harry and I smiled as him. "Good Morning, Harry" he soon smiled back as he turned to me questionable "Sleep Well, did you?" he ask, probably catching my happy facial expression. I then started eating the sasage that laid on my plate."I'm so excited!" I screeched which followed with numerous laughts from the boys.

"Eat up, Deliane. I swear you're a stick!" Mrs. Weasley patted my back and I nodded in responce. ___________________________________________________________________________________Okay! I know I haven't uploaded! Its because I never thought this story would go anywhere, but a fair few of you like it. SO I made a small update. Sorry it's short!

Lindsay xx