I

Luna stepped outside her apartment door and locked it all the way. She then proceeded to the elevator and pressed G, she left the lobby and went for her car. She started the car's ignition and drove away until she sees the tall buildings of New York.
Luna knows that if she lives not too far away from the city means more peace and silence, So that her crazy fans won't really know where she lives in New York. I know right "fans", Luna loves her fans so she went out to buy other stuff so when she comes home she would be ready for another youtube video her fans waited all week for.
But first she stopped at a cafe to get more caffeinated and ready to film for later. Sipping coffee while looking around in circles to shop was not the best idea, when she looked up front of her, a lady with a stunning outfit was drenched with her coffee. Looking very shocked, Luna did not dare to look at the soaked lady infront of her.

"Oh my God are you okay?! I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have worn these clothes today." The lady said

Luna was even more shocked that the person who she accidentally threw coffee to is more concerned about her and this kind of personality actually made her remember someone. She raised her head up and looked directly at the lady's eyes.

"CHARLEY?!" Luna exclaimed

"LUNA!" Charley did not know what to think, She just reached out and hugged her bestfriend not even thinking a millisecond about their coffee soaked clothes.

The two was both shocked after seeing eachother for a long time, Charley missed her bestfriend and Luna did feel the same.

"I didn't know you were in town" Luna suddenly felt betrayed realizing that her friend forgot to tell her.

"I wanted to, but Jett told me to not bother you for a while now that your Youtube thingy is an important thing to you" Charley said moving her arms to elaborate her point.

Luna crossed her arms infront of her chest and glared at her friend.
"So Jett wants to keep you away from me now? After all the leaving and moving away?"
Luna huffed out air in disbelief.

"No no no it's not like that! He just wants to talk to you by himself that's all, He said he was going to call you today."

"Hmp, I haven't got any call so I think that won't be--"
Luna stopped feeling her phone vibrating in her bag. She fished out her phone while Charley is dying with curiosity thinking who was calling. Luna rolled her eyes knowing that Jett Gabriel Stellan was the one calling her.

"What is it?" Luna saw Charley grinning from the side of her eyes, brushing off the thought and actually listening to her brother on the other end.

"I need you in my office now." Jett seriously said.

"Why? I know you're in town"

Jett sighed "You met Charley I suppose?"

"Yeah I did" Luna spoke.
Jett let out another sigh "I told her not to leave the office because I know you both will meet in some way"

"Don't blame your wife Jett, It's a good thing that we met or else I won't know."

"Just come to my office, we need to talk."

"But I got to do someth--" Luna was cut off not finishing her sentence. She threw her her phone back in her bag and went back to Charley.

"Soo how was it?" Charley teased tipping on her toes.

"It was my brother he told me to come to his office."

"I told youu~"
"Oh shut up" Luna said cutting her friend's singsong voice.

-Stellan Enterprises-

"What do you want?" Luna stormed in her brother's room making Charley close the glass door slowly and carefully.

"I need you to sign these." Jett pulled out a folder and slammed them on his table.

"What are these for?" Luna took a pen and sat down.

"No questions, just read it."

Luna did not want to argue wth her brother today so she just did what he wants.
Just after a minute of Luna reading the file, Luna stopped and stood up in disbelief and looked at her idiot brother.

"You gotta be in this with me Luna"
Jett said trying not to scream so he won't scare his dear sister away.

"And you gotta stop giving me away to people that I don't even know"
Luna said moving her hands in front of her to prove a point.
Jett is pacing back and forth in his office thinking of another way to make his little sister approve to his bad decision. Luna huffed out air from her mouth believing that her brother is now a big idiot.

"You both have to make time and talk about all this like adults" Charley interrupted Jett's train of thoughts making Jett look at Charley in disbelief.

Charley isn't always like this.

He thought. If Charley is like this and interrupting things it means that she is serious and he is really now an idiot.

Selling his dear sister off for a deal isn't the best thing. No scratch that. Giving his poor sister to his douche-y bestfriend is the worst thing your older brother could do. The two doesn't even know each other. How could they get married, and what the hell did her brother do to get in such a deal.

Luna's mind is now completely in shambles. She can't think straight, and also add in Charley interrupting the silence with such seriousness in her eyes. Charley does not do that. I mean DOES NOT do that, she won't be even in the room if it wasn't that serious. She should be all bubbly and happy, but now that Jett and Luna heard her talk like this, it means it's very serious.

"Next time you leave me alone Jett, Leave. Me. Alone, I mean it"
Luna glared at her bother seriously wanting to kill him.

"I'm so sorry Luna, but its the only way and we--"

"NO! This isn't the only way, You're smart brother, why this? Why me?"
Luna pleaded.

"I can't change it, I'm sorry arranged marriage IS the only way"

Luna wanted to cry and fly away to no where- where nobody can touch her.

"I'm sorry Luna, I know Jett is such an ass right now but I know that this can't be helped." Charley went closer to Luna to comfort her.

"No... I really can't" Luna ran outside of his office then ran outside the tall building not knowing where to go.