Chapter 6. Sleepover turned party.

A/N:

Listen to the video at the end, it will make more sense. 

Great, late again.

I seriously need to set my alarm clock earlier. I take my seat and glare at everyone and thing to tell them not to talk to me or I will flip my shit.

I'm in an incredibly bad mood (if you couldn't already tell), my crazy, moronic, possessive, excuse for a brother being the cause. I won't go into details because if I do I will break somebody's neck.

"Stephanie!" I snap out of my little rant to notice that everybody is staring at me. '' Y-yeah?'' I stutter.

''The answer to the equation?'' 

"U-um 8?'' I answer hopefully. I hear someone snort.

The teacher slowly shakes her head whilst rolling her eyes.

"Bitch" I can't help but mutter under my breath.

Bad move Stephanie bad, bad move.

''STEPHANIE MORTON, PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!"

"Crud, I can not have this many detentions.

                                                                  ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

At lunch I got called over to Angelica's table. Grateful for some feminine company I walked over to their table. After I sat down I started to think that this was slightly suspicious. Then that thought was interrupted by Angelica's voice.

" I think we got off at a bad start yesterday'' She says quickly.

You can say that alright. I thought to myself.

"Oh no, I totally understand." I say.

"Let's be friends, I mean you're pretty and you're the first girl in class C.'' Angelica said.

So I agreed, I mean I need friends!

"Great, sleepover on Friday!'' '' Oh and by the way this is Laura and this is Tracy.'' Angelica said with a smile.

 ''O-okay, Where do you live?" I ask.

''1267 Maple Drive'' '' Be there at 8.'' Angelica says.

"We have to go shopping for party's to come!'' Angelica squealed

                                                        ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳  

When I arrived at Angelica's house I was nervous, very very nervous. Her house, or should I say castle was huge. In the back I could see a swimming pool and a tennis court. The house had a Victorian mansion kind of feel. Must be a great house for party's I could'nt help but think. And here I was with my favorite pyjamas from Victoria's secret.

After taking a deep breath I rang the doorbell. After a few minutes Angelica answered the door.

Who was wearing pyjamas which looked more like underwear than anything else. 

"Hi! Come in I'm so glad you came!'' Angelica squealed.

"You're house is amazing'' I could'nt help but say.

''So i've been told ,we're just playing a game of truth or dare.''

As Angelica led me too her room the first thing I saw was a pile of bottles. And let me tell you there was most certainly not lemonade in them. The second thing I saw was Tracy making snow angels on the rug. Laura was apparently calling someone.