Volume 4 Chapter 16

Ok I'm back! Sorry for the delay on updating. I couldn't figure what to put for this chapter so yea. And sorry for the errors on my grammar and spelling. I'm sick but it's worth writing for you guys. Even if I'm a bit lightheaded. But I want to finish this chapter and move on with the next. So yea. Enjoy!
__________________________

Jun's POV

Next morning, I woke up finding myself next to Kyo. I'm guessing we were drinking last night celebrating my birthday. Which was the best night. The best gift Kyo has ever given me. I turn and face Kyo's sleeping face. His breath landed on my nose. Which it tickles. I wrapped my arms around him and brung him closer. I lean in and kisses his small Neko nose.

Just then the phone rang. I got up and headed towards the phone.

"Hello?"

I answered.

"ONII CHAN!"

"Hi Yui"

I laughed. Hearing my lil sisters voice.

"How are you? Happy late birthday and valentines day!"

"Thanks and I'm good. How's you and mom?"

"We're okay. We are glad that you are too!"

I smiled.

"Hey we should eat outside with Kyo too!"

"That's a great idea! I'll tell Kyo that."

"Great I have a prefect place!"

"Great. When should we met you guys?"

"Hmmm....at 4:30. We will met at your apartment okay?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Okay. See you guys later."

I hanged up the phone and walked over to Kyo. Which he is still asleep. I smiled.

I picked him up and walked towards the bathroom. The tub was filled with water. Which is prefect. Just then I dropped Kyo into the tub.

"AHHH WATER!!!!! JUN!!!!"

"Well morning to you too."
I smirked.

"Why?!!"

"I have to wake you up some how"

I continued to smirked.

"Is this how you treat someone who gave u a kidney?"

The moment he said that. I felt bad so I walked towards him and kisses him passionately.

"I'm sorry Chi-chan"

He blushes and that makes me smiled.

"Oh and by the way we are heading out with my family"
I smiled and I could tell he was too.

"Great! When?"

"Hmmm...around 4:30. They are coming here. Is that okay?"

He smiled and nodded.

"This is going to be fun!!"

When 4:30 came, the door bell rang. I sprinted towards the door. Once I open it I greeted my mom, and my sister. When I was about to close the door, Ki walks right in with a big wicked smile.

"Well, thanks for inviting me."

Ki smirked.

I was appalled. I walked towards my mother and sister.

"Why is she here?!"
"We invited Ki to join our celebration"

Yui happily smiled.

"Chi-erm Kyo isn't gonna like this."

"What are you talking about Jun?"

"I'm talk about that Kyo loathe Ki!"

"Now how can Kyo-"

Just then Kyo walks in. I mumble to myself.

"He's not gonna be happy."

"Hello! Jun's mother and Yui"

Kyo beamed up, but as soon as he look towards Ki, his face faded into an unpleasant look.

"Hmm....Jun may I talk to you in the kitchen?"

I know what's he's gonna say. I was scared he might yell.

"Nah it's okay, the house needs cleaning and I should-"

Just then I feel a tug on my plaid shirt.

"Or we could start cleaning the kitchen. Good idea Kyo."

Once we got to the kitchen, Kyo took a deep breath. And starts to spaz at me.

Once he's finish, he took another deep breath and sat down.

"Hmm are you okay?"

"No! Why didn't you tell me ik is here!!! Didn't I tell you what she almost did to you!!!"

I was puzzled.

"What you mean Kyo."

He stopped and look towards the side.

"Tell me!" My voice was shaking.

"She almost killed you."

I was shocked. Ki almost killed me. I understand that Kyo hates Ki. But why does Ki want to kill me?

"Ki, switch the real blood with fake and the real kidney with the fake"

"H-how do you this??"

"I was there when that happen. Then I drifted off to sleep and forgot the rest. But one of the doctors told us about the incident."

"Does my family know?"

He shocked his head. That explains why Kyo hates Ki.

"What are we gonna do Kyo??"

He didn't responds. I could tell the look on his face that he doesn't know what to do. But remember on what happen in the hospital.

Yui's POV

I was shocked on what I heard over Kyo's and Jun's conversation. I can't believe Ki almost killed my brother. I need to tell my mother. And get Ki caught. But how am I going to do that?

__________________________
Ok that's chapter 16. Sorry if it's short and all. I just don't feel like myself today. But when i get better I'm sure the next chapter will be better. I hoped. Like comment and follow.