Chapter 13

Ok so, i might not remember the names of my characters i made, but ill try my best to remember. If you remember the names besides, jun, kyo, yui, ki, and ayaka (i think thats how you spell) please do tell. I have a short memory so yea. Enjoy chapter 13. And finally its been updated!

__________________________

Kyo's POV

I lye on my bed, thinking on the memories me and Jun had. Life would suck with out him.

For about 2 mins, i reliezed its almosr Jun's 26 birthday!

I was excited. Minus the fact that hes in the hospital but still. I really hoped that he will be okay before his birthday and valentines day.

Just then a phone call went off. I stoof up, and walked over to the phone. It was Yui.

'Yes?'

'Kyo, are you ready?'

'Ready? Ready for what?'

'The operation'

The operation was today?! I forgot!

I walked over to my calender while the phone was press against my shoulder and cheek. I took a look. And it was today! Also tomorrow is Juns birthday and Valentines day! Man im slow.

I got my coat, phone and keys and headed out.

Outside standing by the door was Ki.

Whats she doing here?

I ignore the fact that she was here and try to go to the parking lot. But i was late. She caught me.

'Chi, were you going?'

'No where'

I lied.

'Come on i wanna go to your apartment and play!'

I had a feeling she is using me for my body.

I shrug it off and went into my car, ignoring her.

'Chi!!'

I drove off as fast as i could.

Ki's POV

As i see Chi drove off, i was upset and had a feeling i should follow him.

I got in my car too and drove off.

Once he stopped, i got out and started to follow him.

'Why is he doin at the hospital?'

I stopped askin myself and kept on walking.

Just then i saw Chi talking ro Juns little sister.

'So are you ready?'

'Anything for Jun'

Jun? Oh yea. Hes getting an operation today. Hmph.

I thought over it and had an idea.

'If i switch Kyos kidney and blood to an fake kidney and fake blood. Jun will never survie and Kyo will be mine!'

I laughed. And drove off to the Halloween store.

I smiled the whole way there.

___________________________

There chapter 13! YAY FINALLY UPDATED! Hoped y'all enjoy. But don't worry it's will continue ❤️😊😊😊 sorry if it's short