STILL CHAPTER TWO

*Knock Knock*

The boys must be here. I haven't even had a chance to tell Annabelle, let alone get dressed!

"COMING!" I yelled running down the stairs. *THUMP* I fell...

"Summer? Are you alright, love?" I heard, Zayn I think ask through the door.

" Yup!" I said opening the door and smiling. "come on in, make your self at home I just have to go upstairs and get dresses and wake my sister up." isaid already going upstairs. I heard a few I

'okays' from behind me.

" Annabelle wake up! It's super important!" I yelled banging on her door.

"If it's not about One Direction then I don't care!" she yelled back.

"It IS about them!" she opened the door and pulled me in.

"What." she said grumpily.

"Now listen and don't scream okay? Mom is leaving for a week for work. She left about a hour ago. I did meet one direction yesterday when I went to starbucks. There was a problem and they need to stay here. They are downstairs right now. Do NOT tell mom. DO NOT scream or anything related to fangirling." I sighed waiting for her to realize what I just said.

"kaay." she said pushing me out of her room and slamming the door. Well that went well.

"AHHHHH OH MY GOD ONE DIRECTION IS IN MY FREAKING HOUSE! MY SISTER KNOWS THEM OMFGG!!!!!!!" Annabelle screamed. And I do mean screamed. I bet the boys heard her.

I went to go change before Annabelle goes down there without me. Who knows what she'll do. I changed into my black short shorts and a purple crop top with a black heart on it. It shows a bit of my tan tummy and belly ring. I pulled my hair into a messy bun not really caring much.

I headed downstairs to see Annabelle got their first. Nobody noticed me so I just stood watching everything in front of me. A Larry Stylinson moment was happening. Zayn was on Nialls back doing who knows what and Liam was talking toAnnabelle. Lovely. Louis was the first to see me. When he looked up his eyes got wide and his jaw dropped. The other boys slowly noticed me. One by one having the same reaction as Louis. What are the staring at?? I thought to myself.

" what's wrong?" I ask worried. They all snapped back into their sences and smiled at me.

" Nothing's wrong, beautiful." Louis answered while te other go back to whatever they wer doing before.

"Oh. Okay." i said. Everyone was now sitting in the couches about to pick a movie. The only open spot was next to Louis on the love seat.

"So. Summer, who's your favorite person in the band?" Louis asked with a smirk. Uh oh. What does he know....

"Ummmmm..... Louis." I wispered not really wanting to answer.

"What I couldn't hear ya." oh he was definitly up to something.

" LOUIS! YOU! Jeeeze! I know you heard me the first time mister!" I yelled laughing. " But I do love all of you, only if I had to pick a favorite it would be Louis."

They all looked at me with pouty faces then smirked. What is with them and smirk all the time. Allthough I'm not complaining, they look damn good doing it.

I yelped when felt too strong arms hug me from behind. Knowing it was Louis I turned around in his arms and hugged him back.

"I know we just meet. But I can't help but feel like I've known you forever. Would you do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend. By the end of our break you will be moving to London and that's where me and the boys flats are. What do ya say?" He whispered in my ear.

I couldn't help but giggle. I never giggle. What is this boy doing to me.

"I would absoulty love to be your girlfriend, Louis."

He grinned ear to ear. He bent down and kissed me softly at first then passionately. I could defiantly get used to this. I smiled into the kiss and felt him smile too. Did I believe invite at first sight? Nope. But I sure do now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's the end! Tell me what you think PLEASE(:

Please and thank you.

---Sarah xx