For The First Time ( One Direction) xx

This is my first fanfic so go easy on me pleaseee. (: But if you read PLEASE tell me what you think, it would really help me out. 

--Sarah xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE

"SUMMER! GET DOWN HERE NOW! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" My mom yelled from the first floor. You see, our house has 3 floors. I have the third one basically to myself, so its like i live on my own.

'WE"RE COMING JEEZE!" i yelled back. One direction was at the mall today and my sister is dragging me along with her. Its not that i don't like them, i actually am a total Directioner. Its just nobody knows so i have to act cool about it. 

"I wont hesitate leaving you behind if you don't hurry up Annabelle." i called out to my 14 year old sister. I mean seriously, she takes longer than i do. And that's saying something.

"One second! i have to look perfect for Niall!" she said sounding panicked. Whatever.

I checked myself in my mirror and fixed my skirt. I'm wearing a light pink blouse with a high waisted white skirt with tan heels. My long blonde hair was its natural wavy simply because i was much to lazy to mess with it. I did my make-up like i always do, kept it natural. I guess this is as good as its going to get. Once i got down stairs Annabelle wasnt down there.

"Where's Annabelle?" i asked my mom, going into the kitchen to get an apple for the drive.

"In the car. That girl has no patience i swear. Thank you Summer for taking her. It helps me alot." she said grabbing me in a hug. My mom is a clothes designer and works from home alot because my dad left us when he found out my mom was pregnate again with Annabelle. Jerk.

"Its not problem mom, really i think ill have fun too." i said with a smile hugging her back. More fun than anyone will ever know i thought.

"Well get going then before your sister freaks out again. Have fun. Love you." she said shooing me out the door.

"Bye mom. Love you too" i said skipping out and getting inside my car. I couldn't wait!

***

When we got to the mall i knew it would be crazy busy so i parked across the street. We had to walk a bit but i didn't mind. But apparently Annabelle did.

"Why would you park all the way over here!? I need to look good for them Summer! I'm going to smell like feet and be all sweaty now." she complained. 

"Because if you didn't notice its full, Annabelle." i snapped trying not to get annoyed with her. "And you don't smell like feet, you smell just fine." 

"Yeah yeah. Whatever, You aren't trying to look nice for someone." she grumbled. Actually i am i thought to myself. 

Once we got to the place where people go in line Annabelle wanted to go to the very end. I would have complained but they do talk to the last fans more because they have more time. I smiled to myself thinking about talking to them even for just a second. I cant wait to tweet about this. 

"Stop with that smiling. Its weird." Annabelle said. Snapping me out of my daze. 

Ignoring her, i looked around. I heard the dude say we have an hour before the boys get here so i decided i wanted Starbucks.

"Hey Annabelle, save my spot or your walking home. Im just going to go get starbucks. Ill be right back." i told her

"Yeah okay fine." she answer not paying attention to me at all. They aren't even here yet, whats her problem.

I walked over to Starbucks and was waiting for my drink, when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey is this yours." i turned around to see a boy about my age with a hoddie and sunglasses on. Weird. If i didn't know better i would think its one of the boys. He was holding my iPhone. It must have fell out of my bag.

"Uh yeah, thanks." i said grabbing my phone from him.

"Its not a problem." he said with a smile turning back around as four other boys walked up behind him.  I just turned aroundnot thinking anything of it until...

"OUCH HARRY! STOP IT!" i heard an Irish voice yelp. Wait a second... Irish..?

"Harry stop hurting Niall. Hes fragile" i heard a British accent say. That sounded like Liam...

"GUYS! We have to be much more careful! Our fans are EVERYWHERE!" i heard another say. 

I dropped my phone again. Before i could pick it up someone tapped me again.

I spun around to see all of One Direction waiting in line behind me. Louis having my phone in his hand.

"Hello love, you seemed to drop your phone again. Maybe i should just keep it this time." He said smirking. 

"Uh yeah, sorry about that." i managed to choke out,  putting my hand out.

"Nope i think ill keep it. That way you have to talk to us. Whats your name beautiful?" Louis asked. Holding my phone over my head so i couldn't reach it.

"Summer." i said quietly

"Well Summer, Im Louis, This is Niall, Liam, Zayn and last and least Harry." he said pointing to everyone.

"HEY!' Harry yelled smacking Lou on the head. "I WAS JOKING STOP HURTING ME HAZ!"

I laughed " Now that you have my phone, what do i have to do to get it back?" i asked him

"Play tag with us." Niall said avoiding Liam's glare.

"No! We are NOT playing tag in the mall with our fans here to see US! We will be seen." Liam scolded the boys

I just laughed but said nothing. The man handed me my drink and i payed.

Walking back to the boys, i see Zayn with my phone now. Uh oh.

"Whatcha doinn with my phone boys?" i asked lightly not really worried forgetting my twitter and tumblr were open.

"We added our numbers but then we came across your twitter." Harry said smirking at me.

"oh uh yeah thats not mine..." i tried to say but Louis interupted me.

"Its a picture of you for the profile picture. HAHAHAHAHAH YOU LOVE USSS! SUMMER LOVES US!" Lou shouted making people look at us weirdly.

"Louis knock it off with the yelling!" Liam glared at him.

"Now you know. Give my phone back." He handed me my phone but only because Liam was pulling them out of the shop.

"Sorry Summer, we gotta go. Talk to you later." Liam smiled at me before leaving. The other boys yelling out their goodbyes. I cannot believe that just happened. I walked back to Annabelle grinning like an idoit.