Rebel (One Direction Fan Fiction)

Created by: monicue12 

I rode my Skate board to the park riding on the side walk. I accidently bumped into somebody. I fell on my stomach. Groaning in pain. "JULIETTE!" I heard the police yell. "Are you ok" I heard acouple voices say. I looked at least 5 pairs of feet. "THERE SHE IS!" I heard them yell. I jump up. "Where's my skateboard" I say. "DONT MOVE JULIETTE!" They yell I look back. Crap. "Give me it" I push the blonde out of the way and grab my skateboard. "Sorry im kinda-" I stopped and saw a cop infront of me. "Stop running Second time this week" He says I look back to see the other officer. "Your trapped." I smirk. "So you think" They look at each other. I see the 5 boys stare at me. "Get her" They say. I run on the fountian jumping on my skate board down the ramp and out of the park. I turned went around the block. I heard faint yelling. I quickly made my way back to my home so past the park. I go to the park. "HEY!" I turn to see those 5 boys that I ran into. "Watch-" I bumped into an officer knocking both of us down. I was pulled up. The other police officer hand cuffed me and the police officer that fell grabbed my skate board and made our way to the cop car. "Sorry" I heard the 5 boys mumble. We stop infront of them. "Well...Juliette. Second time this week. What will your mom say? George says, A.K.A Police officer 1. Another car pulls up. "Aww come on george. Let the girl go. You know her mom doesnt care. And she gives you guys a work out" My uncle says. "Fine" He huffs and lets me go. The police officers and my uncle talk. The 5 boys stare at me. I pull out my ray bands. I look at them and smirk. Their mouths slightly opened. I get on my skate board wave at them then leave.