Chapter 10: Unexpected

Thank you guys for almost 100 views already <3 so a week from today the 16th is going to be my 16th birthday and I'm so excited! I'm going to be leaving for Florida this Friday and staying for two weeks! I'm going to Disney and I'm going to Universal so I can see the new addition to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! I'm so excited and I've been a die hard fan since the beginning <3. I won't be able to write down there because I won't be in wi fi but I'll still be posting! ~Sam

Alone ~10

Shawn Mendes

I was sure Claire had to be hungry after her flight and resting here for a few hours. Jacob and I were finishing our telepathic conversation about a friend of mine who went there. I'm sure I could talk to someone in the admissions office if Claire still wanted to apply there. Her grumbling stomach caught my attention and I turned back towards her. There definitely wasn't any food here.

After coming into her room and getting to know Claire a little bit, Jacob and I realized how much we liked her. I knew for sure I liked her and the way she seemed so honest around us it was something I really liked. Her personality seemed so perfect. She seemed soft spoken and very shy. She reminded me of me a bit.

Claire singing to us was something I found amazing. Once she mentioned that she liked to sing, play the piano, and play the guitar, I wanted to hear her voice. Her voice was the sound of an angel and I loved her choice of song. She hasn't so far failed to amaze me and I could say that she was winning my heart over. Jacob knew how happy I am at the moment. Jacob would take a glance at me often to make sure I was okay. She seemed too perfect.

"Come back to our place, Claire. We have some food." I offered her. I'm sure she was hungry and even though we didn't have much, I'm sure it would be better than not eating at all. It would also give Jacob and I the chance to talk with her more. We both liked talking to her and spending the time with her. I could see she was thinking. About what though? We were not going to kidnap her. Not until she was more comfortable with us anyway.

"We don't bite," Jacob chuckled.

"Okay," she finally answered after what seemed like a few minutes. She loosened her bow before putting it back into the case. She then leaned over carefully and picked up her cello and putting it in. Jacob and I both stood and I noticed her having a hard time standing.

"Are you alright?" Jacob asked her. I stepped forward almost like an instinct to make sure.

"I may have hit my shin against the metal bar of the bed in the bedroom," she smiled sheepishly. "I wasn't being careful." I chuckled at her cuteness and she looked towards me.

"Well, do we need to get you some ice or any medication for swelling?" She shook her head and grabbed her phone before slowly walking over to the door.

"I'm ready," she said shyly. Jacob and I nod before making our way over to the door and she shut the lights off. We opened the door and walked out the room waiting for her. She came out of the suite a moment later and locked the door. She stood between us as we led her down the halls Jacob and I had walked earlier. "You guys are so tall."

We found the elevator.

"You're so short," Jacob chuckled.

"No, I think I'm average. You're both just pretty tall." I smiled down at her. I wondered if she was a big Harry Potter fan like I was.

Once we were on the elevator, I felt my phone vibrate. I checked the text quickly.

Whitesides I'm going to shower when we get back. You spend some time with her. Pretty sure she's into you ;) She keeps taking a glance at you