CHAPTER 3

Lets Take a Break from effing Hot and Tiring drama, and cheer ourselves us.!

What could be better way than writing and Reading.!

So here is a New Update from us.!

We hope u have a happy read.!

______________________________________

CHAPTER 3

*

*Goa**

A young winsome charming girl was leaning against the wooden balustrade of a widely expanded unroofed balcony of a Luxurious yet cozy Sea Facing Villa, with a coffee mug in her hand that was being stirred occasionally, lost in the unknown terrains of her outlandish thoughts, that were circuiting and even cross connecting in all the directions.

Goa.!!! As u call it a "Pearl of the Orient", may appear like a tiny dot on the Map, but It has the enormous capacity to absorb the negativity of mankind in countless numbers, rejuvinating them and cleansing their thoughts in return. The same thing applies for this Certain hot headed, readymade-warrior, fiery, wild Lawyer.

Avni discovered a calmer, relaxed, loosened and equanimous version of herself ever since she is been to this place. Not only did it Rejuvinated and Energised her but also decontamined her thoughts esp about a certain insanely handsome hunk slash forced companion of her, whose company doesnt appear to be forced anymore.

Sunset has always been her colour, not only because its perfect colour mix has marvelled her ever since a wee age, but also because it has given her a clarity of thoughts and a distant and differentiated thinking.

Right now, Avni is living the dream of every other girl, Being in Goa, On a plush holiday Home at a beach's distance from rippling and sparkling sea, and still being considerably paid. Perks of working on a Celebrity Project.!

All the freedom and a lavish home all to herself, no no no, scratch that, She do have a companion over here, who doesnt leave her alone even in her thoughts too, her forced work partner, imposed on her by the two lovely ladies of her life, her ardent disputant, The Mighty Neil Khanna.!!

Well, That were her thoughts about him, untill a month ago.!

1 month.!

One common project.!

Being persuaded with the common tactics of two uncommon Women.!

An inescapable Qurantine, with obligatory n number of meetings and work plannings.

And What remained constant is the Inevitable Change.!

Change of Thoughts and Perceptions,
Change of feelings and Notions.

Nothing Remained untouched from this tornado of change.

Avni has always heard and thought about Neil through Her Mother's Point of View, as sublime, exalted and Prissy Family guy. Something that has irated her and instantly developed an unreasonable dislike for him to a point of unbearability. Since her mother was already so much invested in counting the feathers on his hat, she has rather happily invested herself in her Law books, with a strict Law Code, "No more Neil."

Had it not been for this unanticipated work arrangement, she would have never cared to dissect beyond the layers of "impersonation" about his character, that she has piled up and etched in her brain, knowingly and unknowingly, to arrive at Real Neil Khanna. Surprisingly for her, all this happened on its own, without her conscious efforts or awareness.