Chapter Three: Lilith

Black. Pitch black. The darkest thing I've ever seen. This room was void of all light. There was no sound, no light, no movement, and the air was stale from the stillness of it all. I was bound to the wall, and I wasn't allowed to move. I couldn't talk. I couldn't cry. I couldn't scream. I couldn't hardly breathe. I was constantly experimented on by those Sentinel fucks, but all for a good cause. Of all the things I could've inherited off of Oz, I didn't get the physical portions. That's what made me so dangerous. there was no distinction between when I would be violent or not. I got the part of Oz that was a monster. I would black out, and wake up to having killed people. That's why I'm here. Today though, was different. Someone from Sentinel came into my room. He said that I got a message from Kahn and Decker, asking me to come to the old Atlas building. Sentinel told me I could go. But only to look for some kind of "cure" for myself. And I had to be accompanied by Decker and Kahn at all times. So long as the had weapons, they'll be fine. And off I went. I met up with Decker and Kahn at the Atlas building, and they were given weapons from Sentinel if I were to go crazy. They don't want another Oz. They even put a tracker on me. If anything were to go wrong, Lennox would be called, and sent here to deal with the threat. So into the building we went. While we were searching the building, a hole in the floor we had never seen before showed itself to us. We decided to head into it, as it was safe to drop down. What stood in front of me horrified me. Oz was right there. Alive. He slowly looked up at us. His eyes glowing yellow, flesh torn, just as it had been when we saw him on the carrier. He hadn't become a monster yet, but he was turning. "Oz?!" Decker yelled, surprised. "What the hell are you doing here? We killed you!" Without warning, Oz lunged forth, grabbing Khan and I, and then pushing us into Decker. Something horrible happened after that. I could feel another murderous spree coming on. I tried to warn the others, but their symptoms started to show as well. Although, theirs became much more prominent. I turned to face Oz, but he was gone. I tried to get up, but something kept me down. Like glue. I looked, and where I was touching Decker was a smooth surface. There was no air between us. We were molding into one. Khan too. After a minute, all three of us were screaming in agony. I could feel my flesh melting, as though it were on fire. I could feel the pain, not only from myself, but from the others too. With only seconds left before the instinct took over my mind, I pressed the button on my tracker to call Lennox. Then everything went foggy.