Chapter Two: Show Time

Hello Everyone i'm so sorry for not updating my stories for such a long time! But here is the second chappie! :) Xxx... Oh and btw when I say it's my song it's not really mine. I'm going to be using Demi Lovato's '"Your My Shorty" for story purposes ONLY! I do not own the song what so ever.

*One week later it's time for the Kid's Choice Awards*

Danielle's P.O.V

Wow! I'm so pumped for the KCA's!!! Man, this is going to be one amazing night! And I have my man by my side, the entire time! Also, I get to see my old friends One Direction! I can't wait to see them perform! I haven't seen those boys in forever! I'm so proud of them! They've come such a long way, since 2010. I remember when they were only on the X-Factor. They were so shy to meet me but look now, I'm practically best friends with them. Justin also loves the boys.

OMG! I have no clue why all of a sudden I'm so nervous! This limo is so comfy! I look out the tinted window, looking at the anticipating faces of the fans, wondering who is in this limo. Well, it's me and Justin. Speaking of Justin, we've been together since 2010, and I haven't been any happier ever since. He makes me feel so loved and safe. He's everything to me and more. He always reminds me that I'm his, the one. So sweet.

Justin and I wanted to match our colours, so we chose the colours black and white. He wore a black Armani suit, with a white Armani polo shirt and black leather shoes, he completed his outfitby wearing a black bow. I decided to wear a black and white short dress from Burberry, it was a very girly dress. But hey, I do love dresses after all! xD

I could hear all the screaming and cheers from inside the limousine. Justin and I looked at one another and smiled. Justin stepped out of the limo first, I could hear the screaming get louder as he flashed a smile to the fans. The papperezzi got even more crazy,  he then opened my door for me. The gentlemen he is. He offered me a hand and I gladly took it, once I was fully out of the limo, that's when all the fans went crazy. The papperzzi went crazy taking photos of us, and telling us to face here, to turn there.

It was so crazy! Justin and I just smiled it off, and descended on the orange carpet where it was fillled with A Listers as well. I see a few people I recognize, very close friends of mine in the industry. Justin was asked to go with Will inside, so before he left he gave me a quick kiss and hug, and went off with Will Smith. I then notice, Taylor.... Taylor Lautner! I love him to bits, although we were together on-screen, we were just bascially best friends in real life. I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. He laughed then gave me that trademark smile of his.

"Hello Beautiful, you look especially ravashing today my lady."

"Hello Handsome, you look undoubtly more enchanting this day my lord."

We both laughed and hugged each other once again, we posed for a few pictures and chatted for a few minutes. We also talked to some interviewers about our new Romantic-Action movie together, which would be released July 2013. It was sad that Twilight was coming to an end, but I'll always remember the memories and amazing new friends I made during my journey. We both hugged one last time, and parted ways.

I finally see my home girl, Taylor Swift! :D Taylor and I are bascially inseperable. We do everything together, from shopping to eating dinner. I guess you could say, we are the Besties of Hollywood. I scream out from where I was standing,

"Swiftie!"

Taylor turns around and her eyes glow. She then screams back to me,

"DANI!" She literally sprints toward me and tackles me in a big bear hug. We both laugh our heads off and hug one another. The last time I saw her, was two months ago... we only got to tweet back and forth to one another. This reunion will most definatley make it on the news. I can also imagine reading on the front page of the newspaper, "COUNTRY SUPER STAR TAYLOR SWIFT TACKLES MULTI-MEDIA QUEEN OF THE WORLD AND BEST FRIEND DANIELLE ALCANTARA IN A HUG! A REUNION!"  LOL.