02: Strawberry Juice

"You know...karma is a bitch" Taehyung said as he threw his jacket behind him and acted like those people who are using tiktok. I threw a fan right to his face as It's really cringey to see him like that.

"What was that for?!" He whined "if you think you're cute then I'd better slap your face because you're not" I rolled my eyes. Taehyung's destructing me from thinking a way to have a revenge on what Jimin did to me. He'd be better hiding now.

"To all the pranks that you did to Jimin, I think what he did to you earlier is fine" Taehyung said, supporting Jimin.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically "that helped me a lot"

"Jungkook...you know what? I'm really curious but by any chance do you like Jimin?" I choked and felt the bubble tea that I was drinking went out to my nostrils. I think Taehyung is out of his mind. I'm sure he needs medication. A serious one.

"Ofcourse not!" I denied, Jimin is basically not my type. I mean yes, maybe he's pretty and good at dancing but....no.

"Then why always throwing Jimin a prank when there's a lot of people in our campus?" Taehyung asked with a smirk on his face. His question made me feel cold. I think for seconds and swallow thickly. I asked myself "Why do i like pranking Jimin?"

"B-because....his reactions a-are cute..." I cursed mentally right after realizing what I have said.

"There you go, you already said it"

"N-no! T-That's not what you think..."

"Stop denying Jeon Jungkook! I already got you"

"But--"

"I believe, a person likes someone when he sees someone as cute and keep pissing them off" Taehyung teased as he wiggled his eyebrows. He gave me a thumbs up "Don't worry, Jimin's fine with me. He's a good person" He waved before leaving the room.

Me? Liking? Jimin? Is Tae out of his mind? Of Course he is. I was just buffering a while ago. I just said that Jimin is cute with his reactions every time I prank him. What is wrong with that? Does that means I like Jimin already? Tae is really not a good joker.

I shook my head, shaking things off of my head. Taehyung is just assuming things. I dont need to stress myself. I know myself better than him and there's no way Im gonna have feelings for Jimin. I'll bet my leg and that's 9999% not gonna happen.

It's another boring day at school, here I am walking at the corridor and as the most handsome student here in my school, people are throwing looks at me, giving way and ofcourse girls whispering how handsome I look.

Lockers, is the place where many girls are at. So I went my way there and took some books. While picking my books for the first subject, something caught my eye. It was a juice that was given to me by a girl a long time ago. My lips suddenly smiled bitterly as an idea came out of my mind like a light bulb.

I grabbed the juice and put it inside my bag before heading to our English class. My smile won't fade from my lips. I greeted everyone that passed by me and when I reached to my destination. I saw Jimin sitting inside the room, peacefully self-studying our next lesson for our English class. I went inside and just like in k-drama I placed the expired juice on his table and sit beside him.

"I'm really sorry about earlier" Jimin's right hand was on his the side of his face, resting his cheeks on to it, making his plum lips getting exposed. He glanced at me but rolled his eyes right away.

"I've heard that a thousand times already, Jungkook. Stop saying sorry when you know that you're still gonna do funny things on me" Jimin scoffed as he concentrated on the text on his book.

"But I am really sorry now. That's a peace offering" I said pointing onto the juice. He looked on where I was pointing and his eyes sparkled.

"How did you know that I love this flavor?" Jimin asked pointing the strawberry flavored expired juice while his eyes are making hearts.

"It's been a long time since I got the chance to drink this...this is rare" He jumped like a kid and gave me a hug.

For some reason, I felt my heart skipped a beat. I pushed Jimin slightly for him to break the hug.

"THANK YOU!" He exclaimed with a full smile on his face, even his eyes were smiling. He detached the straw from the back of the box and pushed it open. I slowly grabbed my handphone and pressed the camera and silently recorded him. I was holding back my laugh while he was enjoying his drink. He keeps on swaying his body and feet like a kid. He was like drinking the half of the box when he realized there was something wrong with the taste.

He looked at the expiration date and blinked twice before realizing that the juice was expired.

"JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOK" He growled once again. I can call that a revenge. Now I have to go and run as fast as I can before Jimin could throw his shoes onto my face again.