01: Prank

I burst out laughing on the floor. I glanced at Jimin with tears forming in my eyes. He looked like as if he saw a ghost, well actually he did but it wasn't real. His whole body is trembling in fright after he saw what's inside his locker.

As usual I did my research very well. I learned that Jimin is really scared of ghosts. So I thought of placing a 3D picture of Sadako inside his locker that will pop up when he opens the door. I don't know how did I do that but I'm sure his soul will get out his body when he sees this. Plus, i glued an alarm on the door of his locker so when he open it there will be a scary sound effect that will add horror.

My hand was on my lips that helps me  to keep my laugh in silent while my othet hand was on my stomach. My prank to Jimin went well. Ofcourse I'm Jeon Jungkook and throwing up Jimin a prank is just a piece of a piece of cake for me.

Park Jimin is one of the famous student here in Bighit Academy. Maybe because of his 'awesome' singing and 'graceful' dancing skills but he was really known as the person who gets prank almost every day by the best pranker in the whole world and that's none other than me. I always bring my camera with me so every time I prank Jimin I could record his funny reactions and I could post it online.

It all started when my friend, Taehyung dared me to put fake spiders inside his bag which where Jimin is really scared at. He thought I can't do it because Jimin is pretty known inside this school and i might get hate if I do it. Well I do, but I don't care as long as I'm dying of laughter when I see Jimin with his funny reactions.

Going to back to the prank. Yes, I did it without difficulties. I simply stuffed the fake spiders inside his bag when Jimin went down to get some foods and his reaction was the best. It was our music lesson when the tragedy happened. We are trying to hit our high note, all of us are struggling even him. Then he started jumping and rolling while still doing the high note. Our professor actually thought that he's going crazy at that time. Since that day he was the only one who I'm throwing pranks.

"JEON JUNGKOOOK!" Jimin growled, tears swells in his eyes while both of his fist are clenched tightly. He turned around and caught my sight. He stared at me like he's stabbing me a hundred of times in his mind. His eyes are dark and he looks as if there was a thunderstorm above his head. I made him angrier when I grinned at him as I'm waving my hand before running at full speed.

While I was running I accidentally bumped into someone "Dude!" the guy said with annoyance. I stared at him for seconds before I realized that it was my bestfriend, Taehyung. "Come with me!" I said as I took a grip of his wrist and pulling him somewhere in this school.

"Hey! Our first class is 10 minutes away!" He reminded me while taking all of his force to stop me from pulling him.

"Shut up Tae! Stop talking like a genius that likes attending classes.

"Since when did you like to study?" I retorted

"You're so rude! Ofcourse I don't like classes but I want to see my crush, you idiot!"

"And who's the unlucky girl?" I smirked

"I'm not gonna tell you yet---Why are we running? Are you hiding from someone?" Taehyung asked, changing the topic. I just nod without looking at him.

"Jimin? Isn't it?"

"Yeah! I'll tell you how funny it wa---" i wasn't able to continue when something hit my head. I followed where the thing fell and realized that it was a shoe. I looked where did the flying shoe came from and saw Jimin few meters away from me, holding his knees, sweat rolling down on his cheeks while catching his breath.

Jimin took a deep breath before growling like Hawk again "DO YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY!?" He threw the other pair of his shoes but before i could dodge it, the shoe landed straight onto my face leaving some dirt on it. I'd say he's a good thrower but brUH that hurts! My nose felt dislocated at the force that he used.

I grimaced as I felt pain on my face. Suddenly, Jimin's angry monster looking face fade away and replaced by an angel looking while laughing so hard. He ran as fast as he can "I STEPPED ON A DOG'S POOP A WHILE AGO!" He shouted before running out of my sight. I slowly touched my face and felt something slimy on it.