A Lie on the Loose - Robert

This poor lady, Sarah, I just hope she dosn't find out the truth.  I know that it's wrong to lie, but I can't tell her I was the one that killed her husband.  And yet I feel as if even a medal of honor isn't worth it. I am on agreance with her to solve the crime, yet not completly, for obvious reasons.

Commander didn't tellm me why he wanted that done, and yet I did it - oh why did I do it?  I feel so sorry for the poor lady, she dosn't deserve this.

I follow her out of the building, and she heads out of the Center. I know that this is where her house is, but I still hesitate as to follow or not, when she turns around.

"I'm sorry" she says.  She shouldn't have to appologize, this is all my fault!  I'm the one that should be appologizing, I'm the murderer!  But I can't, because she'll get mad at me, and get away from me, but I can't go away from her, I am drawn to her.

But I can't tell her that either, she'll think I'm crazy, we just met!

Guilt flows through my body as I realize once again that that is just another lie i have made up to cover everything up. I know that I knew her in high school, I know that we dated.  I know that once we finished school we were going to get married, but then we had the fight.  She met Clark, and he stole her heart away from me, without knowing.  She told me they were just friends, but I knew better.  She didn't spend as much time with me, and didn't want me in her appartement anymore.  She wasn't the same, and complained about me getting angry at her for having a friend oyher than me.

After that, I told her to stay away from me, not to come crying to me anymore.  She went to Clark, and he too car of her. That was the one thing I regretted doing in my whole life. I want to be with Sarah.

So that's why I'm helping her.  To win her heart back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN (authors note)

Ok i know my chapters are short and that i don't update often, but that's because i don't get feed back! and i have no readers...:'( sigh...plus i just got back from florida, so im sorta tierd. please comment, vote or fan, but right now all i really want is some feedback, and not just from @awesome4evah