I have H.H.P....Horrible hospital patient/Pranks dont go unpunished.

Kiyo's p.o.v

Total darkness...that's all I see right now. I'm in a tunnel of eternal blindness...or I'm just floating. Its funny how much you think in the dark...and how much clearer your mind is. Locked away from the everlasting pain and torture the world sends. My spirit has been floating in my mind..just wondering. But it feels like gravity is back and my soul has landed. I felt air and pain again. I felt everything a normal person feels.I hate that I'm feeling again.

   I don't remember how but I found myself starring at the ceiling of the hospital. What happened? How did I get here? How long have I been out? I fully woke up and stretched slowly. My arm hurts badly but I don't care...pain is just a short term existence.

I sat up and looked down at Gaara..sleeping. "How cute." I said weakly.How did he get there? Why the hell didn't he go home? That's dumb...yet kinda sweet I guess.I poked his cheek and laughed. I never thought Gaara of all people would stay behind just for me.

I slowly laied  on my stomach and crawled next to his head. I rested my head on my arm and starred at his face. His skin was so creamy looking.Like a baby,so soft and smooth. He looked so cute when he is asleep. I reach over and placed my hand on his cheek. His skin was just as I thought only softer and warmer.

All I did was stare at his face and touch his sleeping face. I felt a small tear on run down his left cheek on to my hand. My eyes widened as I looked down at the tear he just shed. I don't know why but it made my heart ache...not physically but emotionally. I felt a cold tear run down my face as I just starred.He's in pain because I am.Why does he care about me?

I looked at him sleeping...wait sleeping?! Just then I wiped away his and my tear away. I sat up despite the pain and leaned closer to his face. A smiled played on my face. I went closer and I thumped him on the head. I remembered that he always got me asleep but this is my first time seeing him sleep. He groaned annoying and halfway opened his eye. "Leave me alone kiy--" he groaned.A few seconds later his head shot up. He starred at me...surprised.

"That's what you get for thumping me last time!! "I said laughing. He starred in my eyes looking for answers.

"Oh and gaara...please stop crying..." I said wiping the remains of the last tear on his face. He blinked a couple of times then he smiled...yes actually smileage!"Who said I was crying? I had some sand in my eye..." he blushed and turned away from me. I lightly laughed and ruffled his hair.

"I'm serious though...just don't do it.." I said putting my hands in my lap. He sat next to me on the bed. Then looked at me. "I'm gonna get you back for thumping me...and why aren't you laying down? "He asked while setting his gore on the floor. "I don't want to lay down..." I whined

   We talked for a good while. And I told him that my brother was a huge perv. Who knew that I can learn that much in 24 hours of living with him. Then the rest of the week was basically review. I laughed softly and thought abit about Gaara. "Its funny how you know me so well..." I started as I leaned on his side.

He looked down at me and leaned on me "what do you mean? "

"It seems like your my diary....your the only one who can see my tears...the only one who hears my prayers....and the only one who knows my heart..." I sat up straight and looked up at him to find he was looking directly at my eyes....he was blushing slightly.

I smiled at him...my best friend.,I feel something alittle more. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me in for a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder the same shoulder I cried on almost a half a year ago. I was stunned he was hugging me. I automatically hugged him back...I was kinda in a daze.