three

Chapter edited by redbren go and check her stories!

Luke leaned in, his hands tightly holding my neck. My bottom lip was trembling as I felt the heat run through my entire body. His eyes were fixed on mine, his thumbs drawing circles right below my ears. My hands clenched on my shirt, and I closed my eyes shut as his breath fanned on my lips.

I heard my alarm clock goes off, and I opened my eyes. Looking at my surrounding, I sighed in relief as I realized that I was in my room, and no Luke around. What the hell? What a weird dream, I thought. I groaned, flipping in bed a few times, before pushing the sheets off me and got up. I grabbed a towel, and walked out of my room.

I stood in front of the bathroom's door. Luke was in there, and I was not sure if to knock or not. I knocked two knocks at once, a third one, and the fourth one followed.

"Hey, can you hurry up, please." I asked as I felt the urge to use the toilet.

"Yeah, just a second." He replied. I sighed, running a hand through my hair, which was flying everywhere. I leaned on the door as I waited for him to come out.

Seconds later, he opened the door. I stumbled backwards and fell, but I was not so sure that I fell on the ground. Turning around, Luke's eyes were staring down at me as his hands held me tightly around my waist. My cheeks burned with heat, and I felt the anger built inside me.

I pushed him off, and took a few steps back. "Why did you do that?" I shouted, my hands shaking. "I fucking told you not to touch me." Now my whole body was shaking.

"You were going to fall." He looked at me worriedly. "But I didn't ask you to catch me." I snapped at him. He looked at me speechless as I tried to control my shakiness.

He sighed before speaking. "Well, I am sorry." He stepped closer and I stepped back.

"Just leave me alone." I spoke and ran to the bathroom. Closing the door behind me, I slide to the ground. "Two, four, six, eight..." I began to count quietly, but the thought of Luke did not leave my mind. The feeling of his hands on waist burned me. "Shit." I shook my head. "Two, four, six, eight, ten, twelve, fourteen, sixteen, eighteen, twenty..." I counted loudly.

"Hey, are you okay?" Luke asked behind the door. He must have heard me. I rubbed my face and got up quickly.

"I'm fine." I replied, annoyed. He must have got the hint and left, because I heard the front door open and close. I sighed. Turning on the shower, I began with my morning routine.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. Opening the closet, I rummaged through the clothes before grabbing my red skater skirt and a white shirt, with the word 'fashion' written on it in black. Grabbing the hair dryer from the dresser, I took off the towel and started drying it. Once I was done, I took off my bathrobe and quickly got changed into my clothes and sat down to begin applying makeup.

I put on my white converse and headed to the kitchen. Opening the fridge, I grabbed the juice cartoon and took a few sips before placing it back and grabbing a bottle of water. Walking back to my room, I picked up my bag and throw my notebook, sketch book, and phone. Locking the door to my room, I walked outside and headed to college.

I walked around the campus with my headphones on, as I quietly hummed with the song. I looked around, trying to find Ciara. I continued walking until I spotted her sitting on a park bench along with Adam, my cousin and her boyfriend. Her head rested on his shoulder, while his arm went around her waist. They were chatting and I didn't want to bother them. So, I turned to walk away. "Leah, we are here" Ciara called out and I waved at her walking towards them. "Hi, Adam." I greeted him and took a seat beside Ciara. He greeted me back, while Ciara side hugged me.

"Ciara told me that you have a new roommate. Why did I not hear about this?" Adam asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Adam please, I don't want to talk about it right now." I frowned crossing my arms to my front and leaning back on the bench.

"Well, at least tell me who he is?" I huffed, turning my back to the side, not bothering to answer him. As you can guess, Adam is that type who is all proactive when it comes to me with boys. He already knows about my problems.

"The guy is in Economics class with me, he's really nice. He was looking for an apartment and I told him that my friend is looking for a roommate." Ciara blurted out and Adam looked blankly at her. She sighed. "His name's Luke Hemmings for God's sake." She finished.

"Luke Hemmings? Why did you not say that from the beginning?" he laughed. I looked back at him.

"What are you laughing at?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Nothing, but I know the guy. We went to the same high school. Damn, that guy was popular, talented, and had all girls wrapped around his finger. He is a nice guy, though. So, there is nothing to worry about." Adam said smiling along with Ciara. I nodded as my mind wandered off.

Ciara brought me back to now by nudging at my shoulder, and I noticed that Adam has left, and we were left alone.

"What is wrong? Did something happen this morning?" She asked worried. I breathed out tiredly, running a hand through my hair out of habit.

"I almost fell in the bathroom today, but Luke caught me. His hand were here, on my waist." I shivered at the thought. "And I might have overreacted." I pouted.

"Oh God, What did you do?" she asked. I run my hand through my hair again.

"I pushed him, yelled at him, and told him to leave me alone and he just left the house."

I fumbled with my fingers, averting my gaze to the ground where a certain head of blonde hair caught my eyes. He was leaning against a big tree with a group of girls and guys around him.

"Luke!" Ciara called him after she had caught up with my gaze, and he looked at us and smiled.

"Why did you do that?" I said through gritted teeth. "It's your chance to apologize, silly." She waved to him to come. He excused himself before walking towards us.

"Hey." He greeted sitting down next to Ciara. His bright blue eyes found mine and I found myself sitting straighter. I immediately felt the blood rush to my cheeks. I heard Ciara clearing her throat before she stood up. Sliding her bag over her shoulder, she spoke.

"Well, I have to go. You two need to talk." Before I could say anything, she was already walking away.

I cleared my throat. "A-About this morning," I let a nervous laugh. "I am really sorry for yelling at you. I am not usually like that. I don't even know what happened to me, instead of thanking you for saving my butt, I yelled at you." He chuckled and I smiled. "It's okay. I should be the one apologizing for breaking the first rule." He offered a small smile, and I could not help but to stare at his eyes for a moment.

"So, we're good now?" I asked and he nodded.

There was silence for a moment before he spoke again. "Can I ask you something?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure."

"Will you go out on a date with me?" when the words left Luke's mouth, he immediately glued his eyes on me.

I hid my fists in the pockets of my skirt and turned my head to the side, I did not want him to see how embarrassed I actually was. Shit! Why would he ask me out when I already made it clear for him not to come near me? Why is he doing this? Oh god this day could not get any worst!

"No!" I answered still not looking at him.

"Uh w-what?" he asked.

"Do I look that easy to you?!" I turned to him and he smirked. I felt the blood starting to boil in my veins and I wanted to smash that smirk off of his face. I pointed my index finger at him before speaking.

"Now stick to the rules and do not make me regret giving you that room or else you'll be kicked out!" I stood up sliding my bag over my shoulder. He chuckled.

"And I mean it!" I said walking away before he could say anything.