Captur 14

Louis PoV

It was one of my first concert and a birthday present of my best friend  Stan. The Script. I had to get something to drink for us. With no plan where I should get it I went through this concert room. Suddenly I crashed into a boy with curly brown hair.

"Sorry."

"Oops! Haha, you shouldn't be so stormy!"

I smile and blush.

"Yeah, do you know where to get something to drink?!"

He nods and shows me the way with his hands.

"Okay, thank you, ??"

"Haz, you are?"

"Louis, I should go now.. Or my friends will miss me.."

I giggle and wave him a good bye.

"Bye."

"We will met again, byee .."

~

It's shortly before my audition. I am very excited. Beyond excited. That's why my mom said i should go to the toilet before I piss myself in front of the UK and Ireland. I sigh. Luckily, I am alone. I put down my jeans and let go. To be honest, it's not really nice here. I hear a sudden noise. The door opens and someone entries the room. A curly boy stands next to me. I put my jeans on again. I go wash my hand and the boy comes next to me. Some of 'my' water comes to his side and I giggle.

"Oops!"

The boy shakes his head and gives me his hand.

"Hi. I'm Harry, Harry Styles. Nice to meet you!!"

I smile and take his hand. I like him. He's nice.

"I- I am Louis Tomlinson.."

"Are you shaking?! It's cold why don't have you a vest on or something?! You're gonna catch a cold .."

I shrug.

"It was too early to think of what I should dress.."

He laughs and gives me his vest.

"Are you crazy?! It's yours!"

He shakes his head.

"It's okay! We will see each other again! I promise!!"

He winks and leaves me here alone. Well, maybe it will be my lucky charm?! Maybe be would really meet again?!

~

Harry and I are about to move into our house. Our. House. We are together since one year and a half and finally we're about to move in. Since weeks we get our stuff here but finally we can sleep here. Without any one storming in when we are about to make out. We didn't touch each other while being fully naked. Every time some one was complaining because we were moaning too loud when we started to undress. So Harry and I said to each other that we would wait till we live here together.

It's after watching some films with the other lads. They left and Harry are alone. Since X-Factor there was nearly a day we could be fully alone. I sigh and smile at my boyfriend.

"I love you, Louis."

"I love you, Harry."

Harry begins to kiss me and hugs me. He grinds on me while kissing my neck.

"You don't know how long I waited for this moment. I love you, Lou, and ever will."

He leads me to the couch while still kissing me on my neck.I moan and my hands are on his jeans. I try to get them off but it just won't happen. Harry helps me and leads my hands with his to his panties. His jeans are already away. I moan and palm him through his panties. He smiles into my neck and starts to bite. I palm him harder and he's getting harder too.

"Do you really want me to come in my pants, Boo?!"

He's now watching me. Cheeky smile. His eyes dark and full of lust.

"Nah.."

I shake my head, put down his shirt and throw it on the floor. He also puts down my clothes and in no time we are both naked grinding on each other.

I feel a burning sting on my head and my breathing is irregular. My tries to open my eyes are countless but I don't give up. I have to see him and touch him again.

Harry PoV

I am right next to Louis' new hospital bed. We are in the intensification of this hospital and the medical smell is even stronger than any where else here. I hate it but still , I have to be here. For my fiance. Alone the thought that it took me four years to ask him. I should have asked him straight away or wait, that would be strange. But I had enough time to ask him before the accident. I sigh and look at him. He has a bandage around his head. Fortunately, I would never be able to see so that wound. I don't want to know how they opened his head. The thought of opening someone's cranial is strange and disgusting. But if it helped Louis, I can live with it. A little bit. My fingers wander to his head and I play with his hair. I wish he could be awake now. I want to speak with him and ask him if he is in pain right now. I hope not. He shouldn't be in pain.

With the other hand I take one of his and press it a little bit.

"I love you, Louis. Please, wake up!! I promise you that we will marry as soon as possible, okay?!"

Someone coughs and I look to the door but there's no one. My eyes wander to Louis and he's smiling at me.

"Louis?!"

He nods and opens his mouth.

"Don't speak! Don't struggle yourself too much!!"

He watches me confused.

"You just had a serious serious surgery."

"Ahh.."

His hand wanders to his head.

"Are you ok?! Should I get you a doctor?!"

He shakes his head.

"'M okay, just a little head ache."

My eyes pop open and I press the red knob to get some doctors here. Not only because he has a headache but because he has just wake up too.

Later two men come in and look if he's okay. I sit outside because it would be to embarrassing for him. I laughed , shaked my head but went out of the room straight away. Maybe I should listen to the doctors.

After one hour they come out and one looks at me while the second goes.

"I'm doctor Smith. Louis seems to be quite okay. He is able to memorize his childhood and many other things. He only has some head ache but it really isn't serious. He got some painkillers. You can go in, he misses you."

He smiles and goes. Before I entry I inhale and smile as I see Louis. He smiles back and as soon I am next to him I kiss him.