Capture Nine

Harry PoV

Like I knew it would happen I wake up again a few hours later. Immediately I look again on my phone and sigh.

8:56 am

But I slept more than I had thought. It's nearly nine. That means the doctors would come here in 19 minutes. Should I wake him up? He looks so cute and like he hasn't any problems. I stand up and stretch my arms. The next thing I do is opening the window. Why? Not only because it's really hot in here but also because Louis likes when the wind blows through the windows. He once said it. I think it was while we had our first tour and since then I make it every day. Even though I can't feel any wind or that anything changes while / after opening the window. I look out of the window. You can see an old woman walk her dog. I don't hope that they would come in the hospital. I mean I like dogs but I don't think that Louis would like the noise of it. How pathetic I am. But I want that Louis is feeling beyond good. So I have to look what could make something good and what something bad towards him. Luckily the woman walks to another house of the hospital. I sigh and simple just stare out of the window.

When I hear someone yawning, I quickly turn around.

"Morning, Haz.."

"Morning, Lou.. Did you have a good sleep?!"

He nods and looks to the  open window. A big smile grows on his face.

"You remember what I told you about the window.. You didn't have to do it.. I know that you don't like that.."

I shake my head and show him an even bigger smile while I am coming to him.

"It's okay.. I had a nice view.."

"Oh.."

Louis looks at me in a way I nearly ever was able to see. He's jealous. I sit on his bed and try to touch his arm but he jerks it away. A loud laugh comes out my mouth.

"Louis, c'mon. Do you really think.I would look at other boys?! I have you and I love you.. "

"Women.."

I shake my head in disbelief.

"Really?! I'm gay. You know that. I don't look at women. Only to be polite. Not more.."

"And what was your nice view?! A pigeon?!"

"Nah, I just looked what's going on. I wanted to tease you.. "

"Hahaha.."

I look at my phone and then back to Louis.

9:14

"As the doctors will come in a minute or something like that.. Should I get you something from the cafeteria or from a shop?!"

A worried look stares right at me.

"You won't stay?!"

I blush and shrug.

"I thought you don't want me to stay so I thought I could make something useful and get you something you want.."

He smiles, shakes his head and takes my hand.

"Please stay!!"

His eyes are looking through the whole room and are like ignoring me.

I take his face in both of my hands and make him look at me.

"Why do you want that?"

"Because I love you and don't want to be alone with them.."

"They are really nice, Louis...I.dunno what's .."

"I don't like them. They treat my like a baby!!"