Chapter 1: Just another normal day- or night

Hello. Welcome to my first original story...

This was inspired a bit by my own life, and some vampire books and manga I read. Coincidences are purely coincidental.

P.S. May be a little vulgar. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Chapter 1:

Just another normal day- or night.

I was in a cold dark alley. It wasn't appeasing- then again, I didn't mind at all. Dressed in my usual outfit- a black shirt, jeans and a black jacket- I looked normal.

Heck. I was damn hungry. I hadn't consumed anything in well, around 2 weeks?

Then, I heard a "click-clock" approach.

Smacking my lips, I moved gracefully towards a young lady, probably in her twenties, walking down the lonely and deserted street. Alone.

I purposely tripped in front of her, which brilliantly made her rush towards me. As planned.

"Are you alright?" she asked, helping me up.

I lifted my head up, gazing into her blue eyes. "Yeah... but, I'm a little... thirsty..." She was slightly shocked when my fangs slid free, showing the horrifying monster I was...

... and I drank. My canine teeth sunk into her neck. I didn't give a shit about if anyone had seen me. I was hungry. I felt her trying to resist, but slowly became limp in my grasp.

Oh. The feeling was... indescribable. It was more than awesome, amazing or any word put together.

It was my only source of food, after all.

As soon as I'd had my fill, I gently touched her neck. When I removed my hand, the bite mark was gone, leaving no trace of my "hunger".

My retractable fangs hid themselves once more.

"You will have no recollection of this incident when you wake up," I chanted gently in the lady's ear, and I hid into the shadows once more.

My size shrunk and I felt my hands grow loose skin. I was transforming... into a bat.

How totally expected. For those like me.

I flew back to my mansion- supposedly haunted to kids in the neighbourhood. I guess in a way, it is... but I did buy this plot of land then.

"So you're back, vampire?" The pot calling the kettle black. Joel, my "trusty" butler called. He knew the word "vampire" shook me, but then again, I didn't think he even bothered. I was the younger, both vampire and human age wise. But my powers were- well- much more superior. He had never really much liked me, but we've had some history.

"Nice to see you too, Joel," I replied, smiling a wide smile.

He scowled and trudged away.

I was tired. Vampires didn't need alot of sleep, but I was bone tired. I threw myself on my double-king sized bed, and my eyelids drooped.

Just another normal day- or should I say, night.

-----

Just some info abt the main character:

Name: -still a secret-

Age: 17- human wise-; vampire age: -secret-

Appearance: 5'10", ruby red eyes, raven black hair- in human form that is

Abilities: morphing into other animals or humans at will, healing, flying, psychic powers and more... to be discovered in later chapters

------

Hope you enjoyed the storyXD