Chapter 3: The hunter gets hunted

Heylo my beloved fans.

Just realised my chapters are seriously short... but they'll be longer... as time approaches.

Welcome to my new chappy.

Chapter 3:

The Hunter gets Hunted (sounds corny)

But my "moment of peace" was short-lived.

A stray bullet crashed the window, missing me by an inch.

I picked up the bullet, only to feel a sharp pain in my fingers. This wasn't a normal bullet.

It was a vampire hunter bullet.

WTF.

The hunters have found me.

"Alex! We must leave the home immediately!" Joel hollered from downstairs. I quickly followed him. I could hear the hunters hissing.

I transformed into a black crow, while Joel into a raven. It was now or never.

Besides, I was used to moving. Once a month, even.

And with that, the two birds fluttered away, unknown and unseen by the dumb hunters.

-----

It was a quick trip. We did 360 miles in about 2 hours. Leaving Big Ben, and to... The land of leprechauns. Lol.

Another of my abilities. Hypnosis. Or something like that. In a jiff, we were owners of a sweet 3 story mansion. And for money I made out of thin air.

How awesome can being a vampire be?

Joel headed into one of the five master bedrooms and asked me in.

"Alex. They know of our existence." he stated the obvious.

"Well duh. If not they wouldn't have attacked us..." I rolled my eyes.

"We need to change our personalities-" he suggested.

Just then, a loud bell rang. It was a senior high school from a short distance away. I saw a glint in Joel's cold blue eyes.

"You could go to senior high." he started," You are about 17- human wise..."

"But the hunters will know. They probably know who I am and..." I retorted.

It was then I saw him smile. And no, that wasn't his "okay, i'm just gonna stupidly smile" smile. It was his "I've got a freaking idea" smile.

And, you didn't need mind-reading abilities to know what he was thinking.

-----

"What the f***? You want me to what?" I was shouting at the top of my lungs.

"Well, you did it before. It wouldn't hurt to do it again..." Joel said calmly.

God, that guy never lost his composure. But I'm gonna make his lose his head!

"Alex. Calm down. The hunters would never think of you going to senior high. And you... transforming... would not come to their mind." he only gave facts.

I stopped. It was true. Vampires don't exactly go to school. It was so dangerous, it was actually the safest way.

But that... that douche was asking me to...

... live as a 17 year-old senior high girl.

In spite of myself, I had to admit. It was a dumba**-proof plan.

And I was going to do it.

"So, are we going, or what?" Joel asked, already knowing my answer.

I gave a reluctant nod. I have seriously no idea what I was going to have to do.

Then again, did I ever?

-----

Enjoy!!!

X3