Chapter Twenty-Six

I'm really bad at writing smut. I apologize in advance.

• • •

Luke lead a blindfolded Ashton into the elevator and up to their room. After Luke had shut the door, Ashton took off the blindfold and was met with one of the prettiest sights he had ever seen.

The room Luke had rented had a heart shaped bed with a red mattress. The room was full of rose pedals and there was candles all around. The room screamed romance, and Ashton just adored it.

"What do you think?" Luke asked him.

"It's perfect. You're perfect." Ashton said before pecking Luke's lips lightly.

"I'm glad you like it babe. Anything for you." Luke responded.

"I just want one more thing." Ashton smirked. Luke raised an eyebrow at him.

"And that is?" Luke asked.

"For you to fuck me in this heart shaped bed and then let me fuck you in the morning because I want to see if I enjoy topping or bottoming better. Actually that's two but -" Ashton was cut of by Luke pressing his lips against his hungrily.

Luke pushed Ashton softly against the wall and turned off the lights so they could see the beautiful candlelight. The kiss started to get faster and both boys couldn't get enough of each other.

"Jump." Luke said his lips still pressed against Ashton's.

Ashton did as told and wrapped his legs around Luke's waist. Luke held on to Ashton's cute bum as he walked to the bed. He pushed Ashton against it before being forced to turn over. Ashton bucked his hips down to met Luke's and both boys moaned at the sweet friction.

Ashton sat on Luke's crotch and his hands felt around till the found the top button on Luke's button down shirt. He started to painfully slowly unbutton it, making Luke groan loudly.

"Hurry Ash please!" Luke begged and Ashton did proceeding to take of Luke shirt and nearly drooling when he saw Luke's body.

"You're so beautiful." Ashton told him.

"Not as beautiful as you." Luke said and played with the hem of Ashton's shirt before taking it off him. He forced Ashton below him and kissed him. Luke kissed down Ashton jaw to his neck and left multiple love bites on the sensitive skin.

Luke left a trail of love bites and kisses down to the waistband of Ashton's ripped skinny jeans. He pulled them off quickly and could see Ashton's budge through his boxers.

"With your ripped skinny jeans laying on the floor..." Ashton sang loudly, then giggled. Luke looked up at him with a confused look but quickly waved it off. Ashton sat up and started to unbuckle Luke's belt, trying to speed up the process. He unbuttoned his pants and let Luke take them off himself, before he threw them on the ground next to the other clothes

Luke straddled Ashton and looked at his hazel eyes. "I love you, a lot." Luke told him in a sweet voice that sent shivers down Ashton's spine.

"I love you more." Ashton responded.

"I don't think that's true." Luke murmured.

"Yes it is. Who else would have jumped off a bridge to save me?" Ashton asked them.

"Who else would make me so happy?" Luke said before connecting his lips against Ashton's to stop his protest. Ashton started to feel down Luke torso until he got to Luke's waist. He stuck his hand in Luke's boxers and started to jerk him off.

Luke moaned loudly and stuck his hands in Ashton's boxers and did the same. Ashton flicked his thumb over Luke's head and Luke groaned. "Stop. I'm close. And I rather do that inside you."

Luke took of Ashton's boxers and well as his own. Luke quickly pulled away to get the lube and condom.

He rips the condom package with his teeth and puts it on. Luke opens the lube and squirts some on his fingers.

He teasingly slides one finger inside of Ashton, then another when Ashton moans out. He curls them around and scissored him until he felt Ashton was ready.

"You ready babe?" Luke asked Ashton wanting to make sure Ashton was okay with it.

"I was born ready." Ashton chuckled before Luke entered him.

"Shit." Ashton groaned, as pain spread through him. He shut his eyes, as a couple of tears slid down his cheeks. Luke kissed them away quickly.

"Are you okay? Do you want to stop?" Luke asked him, worriedly.

"No. Keep going." Ashton told him. Luke grabbed Ashton's length and jerked him off, hoping the pleasure would replace the pain. It seemed to be working as Ashton moaned loudly.

Ashton wrapped his legs around Luke's waist, as immense pleasure started to go through his body until he felt shaky. Luke thrusted into him slowly, not wanting to hurt Ashton.

"Faster Luke." Ashton told him. Luke did as told and moaned at how tight Ashton was. His eyes shut as he felt like he was in cloud nine.

"Oh my god Ashton. I love you so much." Luke moaned loudly.

"Ugh. Sooo good." Ashton moaned as Luke hit his prostate. "Right there Luke. Right there baby please."

Luke slammed into Ashton and Ashton swore he saw stars. His nails scratched at Luke's back, leaving marks as he moaned loudly. Ashton pulled Luke down by his neck and connected their lips in a passionate, hungry kiss. Ashton started to kiss down Luke's neck leaving numerous love bites.

"I'm close." Ashton moaned out as he climaxed in Luke's hand. His eyes shut close as Luke thrusted into him. Seeing Ashton's face as he climaxed sent Luke over the edge and he did the same, moaned out Ashton's name.

After Luke pulled out, he lay next to Ashton, panting and gasping for air. Both boys stared at each other with a goofy smile and a blush on their cheeks. Luke leaned in and kissed Ashton sweetly and softly, enjoying every second next to the love of his life.

"I love you so much." Luke said after he pulled away.

"I love you too." Ashton told him before yawning and laying in the crook of Luke's neck. "so so much." Ashton said before falling asleep.

Luke kissed Ashton's forehead and his lips lingered slightly. He pulled away and shut his eyes, he could bearly sleep that night, excitedly waiting for round two, where he could act like a slut for Ashton.

• • •

Please tell me what you guys think.

Since I am evil:

300 votes/ 300 comments for the next chapter (Connor and Calum fluff)

350 votes/ 370 comments for Ashton topping smut/Connor and Calum fluff

420 votes/ 420 comments for George and Michael smut/Ashton topping smut/Connor and Calum fluff

I'm gonna write it all either way but comments and votes get me motivated to do it faster.

Love you guys. Stay awesome.

Questions: What is your OTP in this story? (Lashton, Glifford, Or Calum and Connor)

What do you think should be Calum and Connor's ship name?

Do you read my other story Mute Fanboy? If you don't, please please please check it out.

What do you want to happen in this story?

~Roxana