Chapter Twenty-Five

This chapter is boring and horrible. I'm sorry. :(

•••

"What did I just do?" Michael said before falling to his knees and crying.

He grabbed the necklace he gave George and fisted it in his hands.

Calum ran over to Michael side. He bent down to Michael's height and put a hand in his back, rubbing it around to calm him. "What happened Mikey?"

Michael sobbed for a couple of more minutes while holding on to Calum shirt. "A boy about our age, he said his name was Ricky, come downstairs and sat on George's lap. I was jealous but I didn't let it get to me because I knew they've been friends for a long time. A couple of minutes later, I see Ricky whisper something in George's ear and then he kissed him. I ran out of there and George followed and... well you saw the rest." Michael said in between sobs.

Calum didn't know who's side to take. Michael did say some really mean things to George, while he begged him to stop and convince him it wasn't his fault. George really didn't do anything. Another boy just was attracted to him and thought kissing him was the way to make him his. But it doesn't always work that way.

"You need to apologize to him Michael. You're my best friend and I would love to take your side but the things you said were horrible and he deserves a really good apology. I don't mean just an I'm sorry, do something big and convince him he's not a useless piece of shit like you said." Calum explained.

"I will." Michael promised more to himself than Calum.

•••

"Well that's it for today's video guys! Make sure to give it a big thumbs up and subscribe. Bye." Ashton said before turning off the camera.

"That was fun!" Connor said. They had played two truths and one lie together and learned more about each other.

"Yeah it was. Let's go see what's happening downstairs." Ashton responded.

Luke, who has sitting in the corner texting his mom, stood up like them and followed them downstairs. They walked to the living room to see Calum, Kian and a teary eyed Michael.

Luke instantly ran over to him and asked him what's wrong. Ashton followed him, while Connor went to sit next to Calum, who was blushing and smiling like a fool.

"I- me and George- we broke up!" Michael said. It triggered his memories and he began to cry again.

"What?" Luke said surprised.

"But you guys are perfect for each other. What happened?" Ashton asked him.

"We got into a really dumb fight. It was all my fault. I'm sorry Ashton, but I said really mean things to him and he broke up with me." Michael sobbed.

"Where is he?" Ashton screeched, extremely worried about his best friend.

"I saw him run upstairs." Michael said, his voice was horse and his eyes where extremely red and puffy.

Ashton pitied him and decided not to get mad at him. He might had said mean things to his best friend but it looked like he really regretted it.

Ashton ran upstairs and searched all the doors until he found George in Ricky's room.

"I didn't know you guys were dating. I shouldn't have done that it was stupid. I'm sorry." Ricky explained.

George looked like a mess. His eyes were red and his hair was all over the place probably from pulling it. He looked dead in a way. He looked sadder than Ashton had ever seen him.