Chapter 44 ~Confident~

Songs For Chapter:

Ed Sheeran- Sing

Justin Bieber- Alone

Beyoncé- I Miss You

Your P.O.V

I stumble through all my drawers trying to find my lucky pink lace bra but I just can't find it, I've been looking everywhere! Yeah it's weird but you never know when I'll need to boast my confidence for an event or something.

"Moma!" I yell from my room frustratedly. She stumbles her body inside my room again. She stares at me waiting for me to tell her what's wrong. "This time."

"Where's my pink lace bra," I ask her. "Why are you always asking me like I'm the one who wears your stuff?" She says raising her voice. "But you washed it!" I complain.

"What did I wash? I didn't wash anything, check your drawers," she scolds at me. I pull my undergarment drawer open, showing her that it's not there.

I put my hands out then back to my sides to show my frustration. "It's not there!" I tell her. Why am I so frustrated tonight? It's probably my period coming.

She walks over to my drawer annoyed do to my vexatious behavior. She pulls out a pink bra from it and I mentally "oh" myself while slapping my forehead.

She drops it in front of my face and I look up at her and smile. "I love you mommy," I tell her giving her a big hug with a kiss on the cheek. She sighs walking out of my room.

I smile walking back over to my pink bra. I grab it placing it in my luggage. "Are you ready?" Jones says sauntering in my room. Perfect timing. "Yes I am," I say.

"Really? That's the first time you've ever been ready that early," he says causing me to smile. Just then I remember I still didn't take a shower after rehearsal which went great today by the way. Carter forgave me instantly because my energy was on point.

"You actually just reminded me," I start and he instantly frowns. "I haven't taken a shower yet," I say causing him to groan. "It won't be long it's only gonna take 10 minutes," I say running into the bathroom.

45 minutes later•

I walk out of the showing drying my wet hair. I think that shower was a bit over 10 minutes but he'll be fine. I walk into my rooms I see Jones sitting on my bed annoyed. "What?" I ask him chuckling.

"It'll only take 10 minutes!" He mocks while moving his hands like a girl. I laugh and grab my clothes from my luggage. It's a lot easier this way.

"I'm gonna change so get out," I tell him and he mocks me again using his hands but he slowly saunters out the room. He's so stupid but I love him to death. I comb through my wet hair so I can position it to be blow dried.

Once it's all set I blow try it which increases the heat in the room causing me to sweat. Once I've finished, I plug in the flat iron to straighten out my roots. After that, I take my curling wand and curl my hair into nice bouncy curls.

I spray my curls so they won't fall before applying lotion and stepping into the clothes I've laid out. It was just an old school shirt with sweatpants because I'm gonna be on the plane all day so who cares.

Then why did I curl my hair? I didn't feel like doing it tomorrow. I have a radio interview tomorrow before my concert but it's the early ones that don't take longer than 30 minutes. I grab my sweater to cover my scars.

I make sure I have my phone, charger and my headphones. I grab my stuffed killer whale "Shamu" leaving the "worthless" bear Justin gave me. I drag my luggage downstairs. I never go anywhere without Shamu.

"Finally," Jones says annoyed. "I don't need this," I tell him. "Need what?" "Your complaining," I tell him. I see the others walking out of the kitchen with Snapples in their hands. They always take my drinks.

"We're ready," my brother says walking down with his fiancé. He's my pianist and my sister is my backup singer who is taking too long to come downstairs. She's bringing her boyfriend.

My parents aren't going this time they just want the house to themselves. I already paid the mortgage for the whole year so their fine. My brother and I run upstairs to go say bye to them.

We won't see them for maybe another 6 months. I'm very emotional so I begin to cry and my mom as usual says don't cry everything will be fine.

"Alright Paul's here, let's go," I hear Trevor say. "Sissy hurry up!" I yell annoyed cause she's always the last one out. "Wait!" She yells back. "I'm not waiting for you," I tell her.

"Yeah you are, you can't just leave me," she shouts back. "Excuse me but this is my tour I can leave you cause I'm boss. Don't think just cause you older I'll listen to you," I tell her.

"But you will though," she says with an attitude. Ain't nobody got for that I'm not in the mood. "Aight, your ass can stay put, ain't nobody got time for your attitude," I say closing the front door. "Aight," she says sarcastically.

She really thinks I won't? Watch. I'm not the one. I walk into the coach bus and Paul helps me up. It's the only thing that can fit all of us and we need a ride to our plane location.

I place my luggage under the bus like everyone else. Carter was already in the bus, he greeted me and I did as well. My 8 cousins were there too.

Lucy is finally coming too, my stylist. It probably didn't make much sense to curl my hair but oh well I did it anyways.

I finally see my sister running down the front porch into the coach bus. She gets on my nerves. They place their stuff under the coach bus and step in. There's about 39 people on this bus. It would be 40 if Mat were here. I have to admit, I miss him.

He always sat next to me to keep me warm but I threw him all away for Justin and wasted my time. I need him here with me right now for some unknown reason. It's 8:15 and the plane leaves at 9:30.

"Paul, can we make a stop to someone's house before we go?" I ask him. "Sure kid where to?" "Mat's house."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww she misses Mat :'(. Maybe she needs him to mend her broken heart.