Chapter 73 ~Jealous or Nahh~

Songs For Chapter: (Random)

Skrillex, Diplo, Justin Bieber- Where Are Ü Now

Carly Rae Jepsen- I Really Like You

Rixton- I Like Girls

Ariana Grande- Adore

Justin Bieber ft. Cody Simpson- Home to Mama

Nick Jonas- Jealous

Your P.O.V

I sat on the kitchen stool, taking small leftover bites of my frozen yogurt. I begin to frown when I'm down to my last spoon of it. The hardest part about eating good food is when you come to the end with little scraps of it left. I hate that.

I slowly bring the plastic spoon into my mouth before sealing my lips shut around the spoon. My eyes begin to shut as I slowly suck it off the spoon, trying to savior the taste.

"Mmm," I moan at the sweet cold tasty goodness.

"You're finally done eating that?" I hear a voice from the kitchen entrance say.

I look up at Justin and notices he's actually wearing a shirt.

"And you're finally wearing a shirt?" I retort.

"Leave me alone," he says crossing his arms.

"It's really cold in this house." "Turn up the heat up," I suggest. Justin walks out of the kitchen and I assume he's going to turn the heat up.

I sigh before getting up to throw my trash away. Maybe I should start on dinner, it's getting late.

"Babe," I yell out. "Yeah?" Justin says walking back in the kitchen.

"What do you want for dinner?" I ask grabbing the basic cooking materials from the cabinet.

"Spaghetti?" "Alright then," I respond. I take out two boxes of spaghetti and opening them up.

"Want me to help?" Justin asks. "No, it's okay, I got it," I say grabbing a pot, filling it with water. "Are you sure?"

"Justin, I do this almost every morning and night I'm fine," I smile walking over to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist.

"I know but I could like help you make it so it won't be too much work for you and you won't get sizzled on that much." "I'm okay. Go play your Xbox or something. Thank you though." I say.

He leans in and softly pecks my lips as a way of saying "you're welcome." "Call me if you need me I'll be over there," he says pointing to the living room. I nod before he walks out of the kitchen.

This man, he's always so caring and loving. He's so charming, sweet and considerate. How did I even get so lucky? He's perfect. I don't know what I'd do without him. I really love him.

I break the spaghetti in halves before putting them in the boiling water.

Nobody's P.O.V

•Few minutes later•

When the food was ready, you took out a plate for Justin and started filling it up with spaghetti. You take out the parmesan cheese and shake a bit on top of his spaghetti.

Once you're finished, you set his plate at the counter and take out a fork for him. You grab a glass cup and pour some orange juice into it.

You take out a small portion for yourself and pour a lot of cheese on it. You grab some tropical punch from the fridge and pour juice into your cup before grabbing a fork and napkins.