2x07

Quote: "In the end, she became more than what she expected. She became the journey, and like all journeys, she did not end, she just simply changed directions and kept going."

Published: May 7, 2018

|

Chapter 7: "Restraint"

We're in a separate room at the police station with Scott's phone on the table and Allison on speaker while we all try to figure everything out.

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know that someone's controlling him." Allison suggests.

"Or he doesn't remember." Scott also suggests.

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" I question.

"A fugue state?"

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder.." Scott starts to say.

"..Getting rid of the blood." Allison finishes.

"Yeah, he had help with one thing though, the video." Stiles says. "And someone else helped him forget that."

"Whoever's controlling him." I state.

"Are you sure that Jackson has no clue about any of this?"

"He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing."

"So do we try and convince him he's not?"

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah." Scott says.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?"

"Yeah, it's us. He'll talk to us. Right?" Stiles states and asks.

》》》

Stiles, Scott, and I are now sitting in an interrogation room, with mine and Scott's mom in the doorway while Sheriff Stilinski reads us the rules of a restraining order.

Oh how fun that is.

"You will not go within fifty feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically."

Stilinski tosses the clipboard onto the table as Stiles asks him a question.

"What about school?"

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a fifty-foot distance."

Stiles then had to go and ask the stupidest question ever, which can possibly result in getting him into even more trouble.

"But, okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other?" He asks as I hear my mom sigh and Stilinski gives him a glare, which seems like it could result in him being put six feet under. "I'll just told it."