They

What caused me to begin writing:

Well, you can say I loved writing from when I was litte but then, it wasn't stories. It was practically anything I came across. Growing up, I started discovering that I had so many Ideas that people hadn't actually written about. I had so many original stories (You'll discover that originality is my secret weapon for writing a nice story whenever you read my work). Then I combined my ever-strange urge to write with the fact that I could tell catchy stories, then voila! Chizzy the Nigerian author was born.

My favourite genre:

Fantasy!! (although my story on wattpad is a Mystery/Action)

The unique thing about my story:

As I said earlier, it's originality. I hate cliches and cliches are the opposite of me, so, I tend not to know how to write 'em. Another thing is my style. I have this confusing-at-first-but-cleared-up-later style that's will actually not make you ditch the story because of it's apparent incoherence. And the way I clear things up is awesome in my opinion. In short, I include the element of surprise.

A little about me:

My name is Chizzy. I'm eighteen. Nigerian and lives in Nigeria. I love music which is my secondary passion. Only Writing takes precedence over it. I'm a college student studying petroleum engineering in Nigeria. I think that's short and descriptive enough.

Summary: Chiddy. A 15-year old Nigerian boy has his life turned 180 degrees around on his 15th birthday. Once living a very peaceful life with wealthy parents Chima and Adaeze, he discovers the bleak side of life after an explosion struck his residential home with claims of his mom and dad as the only victims. . .Chiddy must now find a way to deal with his new life. A life now filled with endless surprises. A life of an orphan. A life "They" must not let him live. A life "They" choose to capture.Alongside Sani, Nicole, and Amy, Chiddy must know who "They" are and bring them down.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/5131142-they-prologue

Or

Click the external link -->