Chapter 4

After we ate we all went to sleep. I went to sleep in Chris's bed, cuddled up to him. In a friend kind of way. Don't get me wrong, Chris is really hot but I couldn't imagine dating Chris. I just couldn't.

While eating breakfast, Chris comes up behind me and squirts whip cream on my cheek. (god that really sounds wrong)

Crawford, while sitting next to me, tackles me and pins me on the floor.

"Nooo! My face has whip cream!" I yell.

"Want me to get that for you?" he bites his lip.

"Yeah sure." I was expecting a napkin or something. but he licked my face.

"God Crawford. You dog." I laugh.

"Okay, so that was weird." Chris was looking down at us.

"Could I get a napkin? Crawf's slobber is on my face." I finally get to wipe off my face. But Crawford was still straddling me.

"Can you not?" As soon as I said that, Crawford got off of me. Apparently there was a knock at the door because Spencer was invited in.

"Oh. Hello." I try to look at him, but I end up sitting on the couch.

"Can we just sort this out?" Spencer asks sitting in another chair, Chris sits in the other chair and Crawford sits next to me putting his arm around me.

"Sort what out?" I play innocent.

"Look I don't believe that you are dating him, because you know how much of a fangirl Cait is and of course Allison is best friends with her.."

"Literally today Crawford licked whip cream off her face, and it really looks like you've done your research." Chris rolls his eyes.

"Butt out Chris! I know you deal with her mental issues but this is something you don't get a say in." While they argue and Crawford kisses me, after realization that it's maybe an act I kiss back. But I tense up. "Relax." Crawford whispers in my ear, kissing me again.

"See!? They are dating, don't you see that kiss?" Chris points to us. I lean back with Crawford expecting more but he scratches the back of his neck. Crawford grabs his phone from the counter and lays his head in my lap, so I play with his hair.

I look at Spencer and see the jealousy in his eyes.

"You literally met him yesterday."

"That's my concern." A smirk plays on my lips. first time I've checked my phone all morning, my mom is texting me saying things like "where are you?" "are you okay?" and stuff.

"Spencer, could I talk to you?" I get up, dropping Crawf's head on to the couch.

"Yeah.." I grab his wrist and lead him outside.

As soon as I close the door, Spencer pushes me to the door and his breathe on my neck. He lifts me up against the door and puts his hands under my thighs.

"Spence..." I breathe.

"What you like that?" he squeezes my thighs.

"No." I try to push him back. But he smashes his lips on to mine, I'm not sad. I'm just angry now.

"Fine but I'll be watching you." he walks off the porch.