Chapter One: A View From The Summit

Monday

Okay, today is the day I finally do it.

"God, I'm nervous, what if it goes wrong? What if I have a nervous breakdown and pee my pants?" I said.

"You won't pee you're pants." Benson rolled his eyes

"But what if?" I tried to persist.

"Then you'll have to put this" he held up a diaper.

"Why do you have baby diapers in your hands?" Does he have some kind of weird fetish?

"Andrew, for your information, this is an adult diapers." He stares at me like as if it was so obvious.

"Same thing!" I swatted my arms. They both are diapers; they both have the same propose: to hold in human waste contents when their bladder can't hold it in any longer.

"I got it from an old lady this morning, I helped her cross the street and she said she wanted to pay me for my gratitude, but I insisted that I didn't want it so she gave me this instead."

So he has grandma-adult diaper fetish.

"No anyways, ugh we are off topic here, back to the point," he groaned, "Just go do it."

"B-but!"

"No buts, just do it." He pushed me into the corridor. I crashed onto someone and papers went flying all over the place as I tumbled down with the person.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to push you down, as you see my friend-" I looked at my accidental victim and it was her!

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there either." She had a frown on her face as she spoke apologetically.

"Y-you." I pointed at her in surprise. I didn't expect to crash into her out of all the people.

"Me?" She pointed towards herself quizzically.

"I mean- that- um- Hi." I grin nervously.

"Hello..." She said slowly almost as if she was unsure that she should say anything.

"I'm Andrew, your classmate."

"Classmate?" She repeated after me, unsurely.

"Yeah, I sit few benches behind you." Did she honestly not notice me before? I'm not that invisible okay?

"Oh okay." She still had a frown.

"Um, I wanted to ask you something." I got up and offered her a hand but she denied it and stood up herself, patting her skirt.

"Yeah? What is it?" She was cold. Probably because it's Monday and school started. She started collecting the papers from the floor and I helped her.

"I was wondering that- if you could umm... It would be nice if you- you..." I started to stumbled over my words.

"Will you spit it out already?" She exclaimed impatiently.

"Will you please be my friend?" I cracked.

"What?" She blinked.

"I asked if you could-"

"Yeah, yeah, I heard what you said, but why do you want to be my friend?" She gripped the bundle of paper tightly, her veins on her hands popping up slightly

"Because..." You're pretty and I like you? "You seem lonely.''

"I don't want friends." She glares at me.

"So you need friends?"

"No, I don't want or need any." She says through her clenched teeth.

"Why?" Who in their right minds would prefer to be alone and not in someone's company? Wouldn't the loneliness drive them crazy?

"Just stop it," she growled.

"Why is it that you don't want to make friends?" Okay this was slightly pissing off.

"Because I don't." She snaps at me.

"But I want to be your friend." I sort-of whined.

"I don't want to be your friend." Her voice dripped with malice as she spoke those harsh words.

"Ouch, that hurts." I stepped back trying to cover up my wounded expression.

"I don't care."

"Why are you being so stubborn?" My eyebrows narrowed, I stared at her trying to find the reason to her brashness.

"It's none of your business." She was practically screamed now. I saw her eyes wavered between her glare and vulnerability. My eyes widen.

"Sorry." My voice sounds so dejected.

She must have noticed it too and she heaved a sigh. "Look, I'm sorry, but it's better if you aren't my friend."

"Why would you say that?"

"I have problems,"

"Everybody does."

''But mine is different, it's something you can't handle.''

''I don't care; I'll still stay with you.''

"I've heard that a lot." Her voice faltered a little bit, almost as if she was speaking to herself while reminiscing a memory.

"Trust me I'm not like the others."

She kept quiet for a while. "Why are you so desperate?" She bows her head down and hugs the papers tightly to her chest.

"Just because," I said.

"I don't even know you."

"I was thinking we could," I smiled a little, "So, Will you please be my friend?"

She hesitated and stood there staring at her feet. My heart raced with anticipation. It almost seemed like the seconds ticking were going on for eternity. All I could do was curl my fists in my pocket and stare at her, waiting for what she might say.

"Sure." She smiled a little and it grew. I grinned, mirroring hers.

And that's when I saw it, a view from the summit. Where you could catch a glimpse of everything falling into place.

And that's how it all started.

___________________________

Authors Note:

Heya peeps.

New book, new route. I'm experiencing a huge wall with The Twin Vibes. No seriously, I can't make up anything. At first I thought of the beginning and the end so all the things happening along the way is made up at the moment.

So now, That's on hold. I'm really going head-strong with this book. I already made seven chapters within four months. I'll probably post every one week or one month or depending on the reads I get.

This book is purely for entertainment, it might not have a proper plot and mainly focuses on character development. There might be grammar mistakes and such so READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This is just written because I'm jobless.

Oh, do check out Two Pieces by MahikaManohar. She's a darling, poor girls hears me blab all day during our bus rides, the least I could do for her is advertise her book.

Trust me, that book won't fail to impress you. I killed Mahika a hundred times over by repeating the whole idea of the book to her.

P.s Sorry for the long A/N

-Devika x