Chapter 4

"Stay here pretty boy. Alli, Jackson and I will go first." Peter says heading for the door with the others but before he could get out Derek practically growls "He has a name you know?" Peter chuckles and closes the door behind him.

What.The.Fuck.
Derek's defending my honor.
That's it.
I'm in love.
Would it be weird if I ask him to growl my name. Pleeeeease.

"So... What's the plan?" I ask with a bit of nervousness in my voice. "We will find you something to wear." Derek says looking me up and down. "More like something to not wear." Isaac says. They all laugh but Derek just ignores him.

"After Erica will oil you." He says. "I like oil it's sooo shiny!" Erica says and everyone laugh but as the first time Derek continues "After I will teach you lap dance. You need to learn it fast. That's when you will make the most of your money."

Ok...
Wait a minute.

LAP DANCE WITH MR. SEXY?!!
Nope.
Nada.
Hell no.
Not gonna happen.
He must have done this a thousand time.
He must be really good in lap dance.
NOT THINKING ABOUT IT!
BAD IDEA.
Bad bad bad idea.

I'm really excited for Derek lap dance (Like... REALLY excited.) But I'm excited to go back home to.

I'm up since 3 this morning and with what Derek just said I shouldn't be out of here before 23.

The door opened and Jackson, Allison and Peter get in. Jackson's wearing tight black hip briefs and a white collar with a black bow tie. Allison's wearing a purple corset with feathers in her hair and some getting out of her corset. Peter, him, is wearing a officer costume with black sunglasses.They look hot. Really hot. Really really really hot.

"Peter, backstage. Be ready your song's starting in five. Jackson begins to take orders, some clients are already getting in. Allison goes parade around... You know what to do. Go!"

Derek's hotter.
How a guy fully clothed could be hotter than three people in underwear and uniform?!!

"But I want to see the newbie in his new costume!" Peter says pouting.
Derek growls.
Literally growls.
Damn that guy would be the death of me.

"Aw. Poor Peter. To bad for you. Me, I will be here at all the steps of his transformation. I will also get to touch him EVERYWHERE to oil him. I like oil." Erica says laughing and... What?

What transformation is she talking about?!

Before I've time to ask Derek says "Stop complaining and go to work. Erica you should stop drooling on Stiles, Boyd will have an attack."

"Aw baby you know you're the one I prefer to oil." Erica says jumping bridal style in Boyd's arm. He smiles and nuzzle in her neck as she giggles.

"Aw. Let's go loverbird we have a guy to undress." Lydia says. "Uh! Undressing guys! My favorite parts of the day!" Isaac says.

I don't know why but this sentence scares me a little. And by a little. I mean a lot.

Derek seems to feel it because he puts a reassuring hand at the small of my back as we begin to walk to the costume room. I'm grateful for this.

But at the same time I can feel how big his hand is and What I could do wit-
NOOOOO!
DEAD KITTEN!
OLD GRANDMA IN UNDERWEAR!
ICE CREAM FALLING ON THE FLOOR! AAAAAAAAH!!!!

I look at Scott for help but he just looks at me with a knowing smile.
Thanks buddy.

Derek lets go of my back to open the door of the costume room and I can breath again. I can't help but miss the heat of his hand on me.

Lydia and Isaac practically bounce to the rack of underwear and Erica wiggles free of Boyd grips to run to the others. He and Scott just laugh and head for the rack.

"What do you think of the green one?" Erica asks "Have you seen those hips? We need to put them in value. No green." Lydia answers. What with my hips? Good. Now I feel self-conscientious AND horny.

"The white one?" "Isaac where do you put your fucking eyes? This one's ugly as fuck. I don't even know why we have it." Scott says.

"What about the red one?" Everyone turn to Derek who's in the corner of the room, quiet until now.

If Derek wants to see me in red. I swear to god I will wear red for the rest of my life.

"That's why you're our boss." Boyd says as Erica hands me a pair of red cheeky brief that has just an half inch large elastic on the side.

I look at Erica with my mouth wide open and she smirks at me. I turn and look at Scott but he and Isaac are laughing so hard they are practically on the floor and I'm pretty sure I heard Boyd letting out a little chuckle of his own.

"Really?" I say looking at them. "Gooooo!!! What were you expecting?!!"
Lydia says pushing me behind an opaque screen. I remove my clothes and put the brief on. Ok. I need to say that my butt looks really good in this.

And maybe Lydia was right about my hips.
They're awesome.

I step out of the screen and everyone look at me open mouthed.
Fuck.
I tought my butt looked good in those one...

"Stiles..." Isaac begins "I can try an other one if-" "NO!" Everyone scream at the same time. "Those one are perfect." Scott says clapping me on the shoulder.

"What's next?" I ask don't wanting to talk about the fact that I'm practically naked anymore. Lydia answers "Usually, I would do your makeup but I don't think you will need it so-"

"OIIIIIL!!!" Erica screams running out of the room in the oil one. We all go out and when we get in front of the oil room Erica's already in it with her big oil can and her paintbrush. Just behind me I hear Derek says "Be careful Stiles this room's really-"

I walk in the room but as an idiot I didn't think that this room would be full of oil so I slip. I try hold on the closest thing that I could find that is...
Derek's shirt.

He falls on top of me his face so close to mine that I can feel his breath. "slippery." Derek finishes.

Oh.
That's true.
We look at each other not moving our legs still entangled. I can feel his hips square one mine.
Oh my lord.
All the death kittens of the world won't help me with this one.
Mainly because of what I'm wearing.

"MY SHIP!!!" Isaac, Lydia, Scott and Erica all scream at the same time.
Ouch.
My ears.
Wow Lydia screams can compete with dead grandmas and sad Ice cream story.

But I'm sure at one hundred per cent that Derek as already... Felt my ENORMOUS problem.

Derek finally stands and offers me his hand. I take it and he helps me stand but I fall in his chest. He stays still as both of my hands are flat on his stomach when I try to recover my balance.
Muscular.

"Sorry." I mumble as I slowly make my way to Erica. "No problem." He says back.

Erica looks between Derek and me and wiggles her eyebrows. I blush and she laughs while she dips her paintbrush in the oil can.

She starts oiling me and I shiver as the cold oil hits my body. I feel eyes on me and I look up to Derek. We make eye contact as Erica continues doing her work while signing a song about a sterek thing, oil and Boyd's body part that I never wanted to know about.