//SHEO//

Song for the chapter: Closer-Travis

THEO

The flashing lights of the cameras blind me for seconds after the paparazzis take some pictures of me. I switch poses for the photographers as they  scream at me. As I see a reporter walking towards my direction, I straighten my tux and fixed a smile upon my mouth.

"Hi Theo!' How is it going?" she says, her pearly white teeth blinding my eyes again.

"Things are great, thanks." I smile again. From what I see, things are going pretty well without her.

"Where's Shailene?" she asks. I feel my smile fading a bit. "She told me that she wasn't feeling that good," I reply.

"Are you sure about that? Because I see her." The reporter winks cheekily at me.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure about-" My sentence gets cut halfway by her entrance. She looks too stunning, her short hair parted and brushed neatly to the sides of her head, and her dress maked the two gems that are her eyes stand out.

"Hi! Nice to meet you," she greets the reporter happily, and hugs her; which is what she normally does as a greeting to everybody she meets.

Shai moves closer to me, and I wrap my arm around her. My breath hitches for a second. Just for a second.

"So I see that you guys are very close together, what do you think of each other?"

I feel her go ridgid for a while, but she comes up with a smooth answer, "Theo's like my rock, you know, he's a strong guy, inside and out. And sometimes it's nice to have him be my rock against the strong waves as what we know is life."

The reporter looks taken aback, but says, " Ok, thanks for answering our questions!"

"No problem," I walk towards the crowd, signing a few posters that the fans were thrusting out with their hands. I feel my temper rise about the whole chaotic commotion, but Shailene just smiles and signs all of their posters and merchandises with ease, making some small talk.

My shoulders unwind from the tight coil i wound them into under the stress I was in.

She waves at the fans.

Time to go.