Chapter 8- Please Dont Let Anyone Ruin This.

*Vanessa's POV*

i rolled over in bed hearing the vibration of my phone on the bedside table. I threw my arm out from under the cover and quickly grabbed my phone.

I am not a morning person.

I unlocked the screen and went to my messages

From: Nathan

good morning Princess see you in an hour. xx

A smile immediately covered my face as i read the text message over and over. Why is he doing this to me. The littlest things make me fall for him even harder. I couldn't think of anything to write back so i just got up and took a shower.

(Vanessa's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_tour_rehersal/set?id=53076720 )

My stomach filled with butterflies as i drove to the arena. Tonight is the first night of the tour. But more importantly the first time i will be put back into the public eye since the Olympics.

I pulled up to the areana to see that it was filled with a bunch of screaming girls. I grabbed my id  pass and put it around my neck, i have a feeling i am going to be needing this.

i hopped out of the car and locked it. I had to cover my ears because all the girls (and some guys) were screaming so loud.

"OH GOSH ARE YOU A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!" A girl shrieked in my faces as she grabbed onto my shoulders.

"OH MY GOD ITS NATHANS GIRLFRIEND!!" some one else yelled causing all the girls to surround me. I didn't know what to do, i was feeling so claustrophobic. Everyone started grabbing at me and pulling my clothes. All the sudden i felt something pull at my neck and then snap. I looked down to see that someone had snapped my necklace.

"OKAY GUYS THAT IS ENOUGH I AM NOT DATING ANY OF THE BOYS I JUST WORK ON THE CREW" I yelled at the top of my lungs. They all got the picture and left me alone.

I walked into the arena holding my broken necklace. I herd the music to Glad You Came and followed it to find where the boys were.

After about 5 minutes i finally found the stage. They boys were practicing Lighting. They room was empty except for about 7 people in the front. I skipped through the rows of seats making my way towards the boys.

"Well look who finally came." Toms voice filled the arena. I threw up a middle finger as a response giving him a cheeky grin.

"Oh look and she is lady like." Max said pointing at me. i let out a giggle as i approached the stage.

One by one the boys bent down to give me a kiss on the cheek. When it was Nathan's turn he put his hand out for me to grab pulling me up on the stage.

His strong arms snaked around my bare waist causing goosebumps to rise. I put my arms around his neck as we both pulled into a hug.

"Did you sleep well?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded my head not  wanting to move,it felt perfect being in his arms it was like we were the only people in the room.

"You know what i said before about you being a slut wasn't true." he whispered again pulling me tighter into his body. "Do you forgive me?"  He pulled away to make eye contact with me

"I forgive you." i said quietly looking into his eyes.

"Good" he said as he kissed my forehead.

All the sudden i felt arms wrap around my waist and was thrown over Jay's shoulder.

"You should know better than to wear shirts that don't cover you stomach." Jay said poking at my sides causing me to erupt into laughter and squirm trying to get out of his grip.