Chapter 4- I'm Glad You Came, Well Not You Lulu.

After the introduction everyone began having there own conversations. I picked up my menu and began to read it. I was starving after running three miles to get to the bar and i haven't eaten anything all day.

"So where are you from Nessa?" Jay asked from beside me.

"Nessa?" i raised one of my eyebrows at him. He blushed and looked down. "Well i mean your name is so long i just thought i would shorten it." his voice got quieter.

"haha its okay i like it" i said pinching his red cheeks. "anyways im from New York."

"Wow, i love New York." Nathan said joining into our conversation. "Yeah its really great i loved it there. So many opportunities." i responded to him as I took a sip from my water. Nathan was about to say something when someone cleared there throat really obnoxiously. I leaned forward and looked past Nathan. As soon as i looked i was meet with a pair of evil eyes glaring at me.

"Uhm hello i guess haven't met you yet." i said with a smile. "My name is Vanessa!" i said extending my hand for her to shake. She just stared at my hand for what seemed like an eternity. Finally i slowly put my hand back in my lap clearing my throat awkwardly.

"Thats my girlfriend Lulu!" Nathan said with a giant smile on his face as he kissed the top of her head. I felt a knot in my stomach that made me almost nauseas. That was wierd.

As if on que the waiter came to take our orders. "And what can i get you mam?" the waiter said as he finally made his way to me. My stomach growled in response to his question.

"I'll have the steak with a salad on the side." i said handing him my menu.  "Alright" he nodded as he moved on to Nathan.

"You know," Lulu said really loud getting the attention of everyone at the table. "Just because you order a salad doesn't make it okay that you are about to stuff your face with a steak. Don't you think you should be watching your figure now that you are going to be in the public eye."

I just stared at her in shock. Did this bitch really just tell me that I'm fat. I looked around and everyone's eyes were wide in surprise. Even the Waiter was shocked. It was so quiet you could hear a pen drop.

"Ermmm" Nathan mumble awkwardly.

"Uhm actually i do know that and i want you to know that i am going to enjoy every single piece of that steak i am about to "stuff" in my mouth" i said using air quotes. "And to be honest i don't care what you or anyone else thinks. I am fucking hungry and I'm not about to change who i am just to please you and the media." i responded back with venom dripping from every word.

We stared at each other with evil glares for about a minute till a loud clap rang through my ears causing everyone to jump in their seats. I looked up to Max standing up in his chair clapping his hands together with a giant grin on his face.

"That's a good girl you tell her. WOOO you go Vanessa." He said clapping at the end of every word. Michelle quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him down in his chair. "max shut up you are making it worse." she said and turned around to face the table again. "sorry" she mumbled.

"haha thank you max" i said as i turned back around and faced jay give him and eye roll. He he gave me a chuckle and an apologetic look.

"sorry about her." he whispered in my ear. "None of us like her at all. We tried to tell Nath that she isn't good for him and that she is using him but he wont listen its like he is under a spell."

"Yeah she seems like a complete bitch" i whispered back. "well have to do something about that wont we." i said with a wink as i sat back properly in my chair.  The Waiter came around with everyone's drinks. Everyone had an alcoholic drink but me. I'm pretty sure that Nathan and Lulu are not 21.  I looked around confused.