Dream 12

Third person's P.O.V

The girl remained quiet while crying.

"Hey Su

"Hey Su.Answer me,  did someone bullied you while you're walking? " he asked while taking a step forward to the girl.

Suran shook her head and wiped her tears.

"What are *hic* you doing here?  Shouldn't you be with *hic* your new friend? " she uttered while hiccuping.

"Well...i frantically hate the subject on going right now. I know you know it already and I won't even dare to go to that class just because I have a new friend." He sat next to the girl and looked at her.

" He sat next to the girl and looked at her

"Now Ms. Shin don't avoid the topic why are you crying?" He the girl again for the second time.

"It's *hic* nothing, none of your *hic* business." she was about to leave the room when Yoongi grab her wrist and pulled her to sit again.

"Nah uh you won't go anywhere unless you tell me. C'mon I'm your bestfriend. I'll help you." while Yoongi he is holding Suran he manage to get his water bottle. " And here drink this so your hiccups will disappear." at first the girl hesitated but Yoongi is so pushy.

The blonde girl drunk the water and later on her hiccups disappeared. "Ready to talk now?  No escaping this time Su. Stop avoiding me." Yoongi said still holding onto her wrist.

"Why be so concern so suddenly? It's so unlikely of you Yoongi-ssi." the boy is taken a back because that's not how Suran address her.

"It's Suga. C'mon Su I'm worried can't you see?" Suran looked at him.

"And why so? I'm just your bestfriend? You shouldn't worry about me like that. Go worry about your girlfriend instead of me." She removed Yoongi's hand on her wrist and she stood up again to walk.

"Who said that she's my girlfriend? I just talk to her for our project that was assigned yesterday, don't you remember? I didn't think that you'll be jealous that much . Look Su you're more important than she is. That girl don't even mean to me." Suran looked back at Yoongi which her tears is about to fall again.