Dream 11

It's been a couple of days since I avoided my bestfriend. You know how hurt I was when he said that it's a joke.

When I entered the school there's a light imitating in my eyes. Hoseok is smiling so brightly today.

"Hi Ranran~" he said in a cheerful voice.

"Hi my hope and my angel.Why so cheerful today?  Did something good happened?" I greeted him and asked why is he so happy.

"I'm happy because....hmmmm... I saw you today~" I blush at what he said.I smiled at him slightly punch his shoulder.

"Oh stop Hoseokie anyway I should go now."

"I'll walk you to your room!" he exclaimed

"Okay~"

We walked side by side and chitchat about random stuffs. We're also pushing each other like crazy.

Without realizing we already reach my classroom. Feels weird that Yoongi is not the one with me haist.

"Bye Ranran!  See you later."

"Bye my hope!  Listen well okay." he nodded and started running. Anyways this days I feel like a dark aura is surrounding me I don't even know where it came from but nevermind I walked to my seat when there's a girl sitting there I think she's Yerim talking with Yoongi but she should get back to her proper seat.

"Please get back to your proper seat." I said in a soft voice.

"Let the girl seat there don't you see we're talking here." Yoongi insist.

"Please get back to your seat." I sternly said. The girl bowed her head and she stand to go to her seat.

"You should have seat somewhere look at the poor girl blah blah...." so rare of him to do this stuffs. It's making my blood boil.

"If you would keep blabbering stuffs about her why don't you just go and approach her again?  Go and be her bestfriend I don't mind. That's so rare of you to be fcking talkative and it's irritating me a lot!" I stand up and get my bag.  I walked out Am I being jealous now?  The audacity Suran Shin

I walked inside the music room and sit infront of the piano and played some random notes when I heard the clicking of the door.

I looked to that direction.

"Oh Joonie why are you here?  Don't you have a class right now?" I asked.

"Yep,  It's just that it's kinda stuffy in the classroom right now. How bout you? " he sit beside me and also did play some notes.

"An ugly man annoyed the hell out me." I uttered.

"Had a fight with Yoongi hyung? " he asked while I nodded.

"Everything is going to be alright Ranran. Go talk with him."

"okay" we spend our time together until lunch time. We talked about random stuffs and music of course. I even told him about the invitation I got from the principal. He even said that I should accept it like how Yoongi said too. Well I'm still having a problem whether to acceotvtgat or not I'll try to enjoy my stay with friends.

It's already lunch time and look at what I see. Yoongi still talking to that girl and eating with them. I was about to leave when Hoseok called me.

"Noonaaaa~ come sit with me! " I smiled at the boy and nod. The other boys looked at me but I just gave them a sweet smile.

"What do you like to eat noona? I am waiting for you so that I can take your order! " the boy said cheerfully.

"Really?  That's so sweet of you my hope. What about... Hmm just order for me please I don't know what to eat." I said with a smile.

I side glance at Yoongi seems like he's enjoying his company a lot.

"Say noona what happened between you and him? " Jungkook whispered that only I can hear.

"Long story let's just eat okay Kooks I don't feel like talking right now." I whispered back in a sad voice. Exactly that time Hoseokie came back with our food.

"Here a special menu for a special person!" Yoongi looked at our direction and wearing his usual poker face just a while ago his giggling.

"Oh~ thank youuu I love this menu can I perhaps always have it?" I laugh.

"Well of course anything for my favorite noona!"He cheekily said.

"Eyy hyung how bout Dawon noona? Imma gonna tell her that you have a new noona! " Jimin said in a mocking tone. Oh yeah uri Hope has a sister!

"Yah!!!  They're my both favorite noonas so shut up Jimini."

"Hoseok what if you need to chose between them?  Is it Suran or Dawon noona? " Namjoon asked

"Of course it'll be... "

Everyone seems to be anticipating his answer.

"Suran noona!  My noona already has her own world." I became shy all of a sudden.

"Woah are you confessing?!  Look at Suran noona!!!  Oh my goodness!" Jungkook squealed.

"Yah!  Lower down your voice Kookie! " I scolded the youngest.

"I'm not its just I know noona has a problem right now but I can't pinpoint what is it! " Hoseok said

And that moment the timing is right the other girls arrive.

"Hi guys!! " Joy greeted in a cheerful way.

"Hello carrot!!  Come sit here beside me!! " did he just pushed me?!  This boy is whipped.

"Sure rabbit"

"C-carrot?  R-rabbit?  Are you guys like dating or something?" I asked.

They both got shy.

"Well eonnie he's Courting." Joy revealed. Well seems like Yoongi and I are outdated base on our reactions.

"You guys serious?!  How come I didn't know?! " I said in a high voice.

"Well you're having a date with your bestfriend eonnie that's why."

"FRIENDLY date. I see then congratulations to the both of you!!!" I  emphasize the friendly because it is.

The bell rang indicating that we all need to go to our respective class.

I stood up first and said my goodbyes and flee from them. I did go straight into the music room again. I'm not in the mood for class.

When I was playing I'm really waiting for Yoongi to come and I hear some chatters outside.

"See you later then oppa! "

"Okay Yeri"

That's yoongi and yeri.Geez my blood is boiling to its highest point.

When yoongi opened the door and he got surprised.

"Su... Why are you crying?" he said in a low voice.

-

E.Ri