The Appetizer

Written by: @dion_ps_ 

Prompt by: AnnaBanana0405

---

Maymay's POV

"Who would have thought that I would be this "pabebe" in this picture? After all, he's just an assignment for me that time. I didn't know that Cupid, or whatever you wanna call Love Gods / Goddesses, can be this naughty." I said to myself holding the photo during our first date as a couple.

" I said to myself holding the photo during our first date as a couple

5 years ago...

"Marydale!!! Room 3!!!" Madame Nikki shouted from her station, the inquiry / billing station. She's our manager / handler a woman trapped in a man's body.

"Coming!!" I shouted back while walking towards her direction from our holding area where we girls normally stay while we are waiting for our customers. Yes, we are working on a not-so-decent bar, but mind you, this is a place where only elite people in this country can go or afford, hence the name, Elite's Manor.

There are 23 girls working in this place including me. Some of us are models and some are celebrities. Out of 23 girls, Ronda, Holly, and Miesha work here as lady bouncers. They are beautiful but don't you ever dare mess with them because for sure you'll end up either in hospital or worst morgue. Yup! That deadly! Five hot waitresses, twelve beautiful and wild escorts whom you can take anywhere you want and they will surely do anything you want including your sexual pleasure if the price is right. Lastly, 3 of us including me, Ellise, and Julia are Madame Nikki's most precious gems called "appetizers".

Oooppss!! Before you look at us so lowly, think of anything or even say something stupid. Nope! Ellise, Julia, and me are the most intact-hymen individuals you'll ever meet. That is because Madame Nikki is our mother, obviously not the biological one, we are being adopted by her since we were babies. We are the offspring of 3 different ladies who previously work as an escort. Since they are all not ready for responsibilities they chose to give us to Madame. Anyways, I am fine with it since Madame Nikki (she doesn't want us to call her names related to Mother and asked us to call her Madame Nikki) provides us all the love a mother can give. She even taught us all the tips and tricks to be the most effective "appetizers".

You must be asking what the heck is "appetizer". Chill! Well, like what I have said we are still pure. So you can cross out whatever dirty stuff you have in your mind that concerns BED. What we are doing is just to make sure that our customers will be all down to get at least one of our escorts. Nope, we are still not a pimp. Because we are not building the girls up for them to be taken out rather we are only building up the tension inside their pants. Seducing them by dirty talks, touching their thighs, arms, chest and face. Madame Nikki is very strict when it comes to us touching them and vice versa. Any form of kiss is also not allowed. Customers are not allowed to even lay their fingers to our bodies otherwise our lady bouncers will come to play and it is not even fun. Madame Nikki is not just strict with the customers because if she found out that we have touched their manhood, punishment is also waiting for us. Being without your lavish routines like shopping sprees, monthly-travels and the likes are surely not fun at all not to mention your cellphone is also confiscated for a month. I can still remember Julia experiencing all of it when a good-looking bachelor visited Elite's Manor.