hurt and reborn ☹

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 HURT  𝕞𝕖 

𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕥 I  𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦

~~~

Harry Potter & Ginny Weasley.

Everyone whispered behind their backs. Dean and Seamus avoided him like the plague. Like a disease, like a dementor. It was as if he was sucking the happiness out of Dean. And he noticed this.

It was nowhere near platonic. And it was perfect.

Harry noticed he was gradually secluding himself from everyone. His studies, reaching a P. His grades seemed as if Crabbe and Goyle were..smart.  Hermione was the only person who kept with him, besides Ginny. Ron was off snogging Lavender Brown at anytime he possibly could.

On top of all this teenage drama, the mystery of the Half-Blood-Prince was yet to be solved.

Hermione nor did consider Harry her bestfriend anymore. Maybe a close friend, or a friend, or a childhood friend she once knew. Once.

Ron. A total different story.

When he had realized Lavender was interested in him..when he realized how pretty she was, how mature her body was. He finally beat Harry at something—getting a girl first. Of course,it was physical love.Not mental love, like Harry and Ginny, Harry and Hermione. Ron truthfully despised Harry at some times. He despised girls throwing themselves at him, how much love his other best friend's had.

It was in Potions when Harry came to realize this, kicking his desk in fury. Hermione nervously turned to him, fidgeting with her own fingers nervously in contrast.

"Listen, you lot .It's the beginning of the year alright?6th year. 2 more years left in here. Some of you..(Harry coughed.) I was very surprised to see on my N.E.W.T list."

It was the afternoon, and Snape's dungeon was as cold as ever. Snape had been complaining of the sweatiness the students brang inside, so he bought a new fan Muggles had just created. He was very fond of this..contraption.

"There are only 12 of you. 6 groups of 2 for this year long project."said Snape coldly.

"You will be making a Love Potion, a Shrinking Solution, and Felix Felicis. If possible, I will advance you to make Amortentia. Under my watch of course...Ms.Brown."

"Half of your grade relies on this year long project. Turn to your partner next to you. Any problems with that certain someone, tell me after class."

Hermione was very spaced out, her eyes glued to Snape who had just left to the other side of the room. Harry nudged her, and she jerked her head violently to see who this person was. "Sorry.."she said, a little distraught.

"Love Potion, huh?well, let's make sure we don't use it on eachother."

"By accident, Harry."said Hermione, reassuringly.

Hermione peeled threw her book, skipping pages and curriculums by 100's of pages. "We need Ashwinder eggs, of course. Go to the front of  the class and look for them, why don't you."

"Be careful please..Harry..frozen, not hot. If it's cold, deal with it. Rather you're hands freeze then everyone in here dieing."

Harry went up to the front of the class, and reached into the bucket. It felt as if the temperature had just dropped thousands of degrees. The coldness sent goosebumps to his spine. As he sat back down, Hermione set them in their pair cauldron carefully. "There, it won't melt and it'll be perfectly safe."