Chapter 23: A car boot and Harry's booty

A/N: Not the longest chapter but it'll do. I woul really appreciate it if you'd check out my other story. It's called Saving Ariel. It's a wolf story and you can find it on my stories, thank you. :)

Delilah's Grandma - Believe it or not she's 81 and I found that hard to believe! ---------------->

"Get off me, you jerk!" I spat. My head was pounding as sweat dripped from my forehead. The boot of the car was cramped up with Delilah, Harry and I. The worst bit being that Harry was practically crushing us and his butt was in my face.

"I can't help it, my arms are tied and we're in the trunk of a car!" Harry yelled over the exhaust.

"Wiggle into the small gap between us." Delilah sighed. "You weigh a ton."

"Well all I can feel is your bones jabbing my own!" He snapped.

"Blah blah frickin blah!" Delilah mocked him.

"If you guys haven't noticed, we're in the boot of a car. We've been kidnapped, oh and we're also not tied properly."

"What?" Delilah began to fidget, pulling her hands apart. "Mine are tight," she hissed as they burnt her skin.

"Well mine are loose. Thank god for thick rope and thin wrists." I turned myself so I was lay on my back. Harry fell into the gap between us face first, causing a quiet giggle to escape Delilah's mouth.

"Laugh it up," he managed to muffle out. I pulled at the rope encircling his wrists with force. He moved closer with each pull. "Hurry up, it hurts!"

"Aw poor Harry." Delilah snickered. I tugged again, the rope sliding off. Harry twisted around to face her, smirking. "Untie me."

He began jabbing his finger into her face. Since Delilah was little, she hated anyone continuously prodding her. "Get lost!"

Harry shuffled forward, allowing me to breathe. "Never." He laughed.

"You're a stupid jerk."

"Oh my, you're hot when you're mad." He let out a chesty giggle.

"It's too dark in here to make that assumption, you can't even see me."

-

We must have been driving for an hour now, the air becoming heavier, the walls closer. I felt like I was hyperventilating.  "Harry?" I whispered. "Delilah?"

Harry shuffled towards me, resting his head against my shoulder. "I hope someone finds us - someone notices we've gone."

"We were at the beach house, Harry. My mum said she'd ring everyday, and she already had done tonight..."

"But," Delilah sniffled. "I'm too young to die."

The car came to a quick stop, our heads colliding with the ceiling. Silence filled the air all over again before the boot clicked open and stood before us was someone I hoped wouldn't be a part of this - someone I trusted with my life.

Her smile grew as I gawked at her. "Oh deary, don't look surprised like that. Where did you think your dad got it all from?" She let out a tut. "Now, I do recall there being another two boys."

"We couldn't find them, Ma'am." 

"Ah well, we'll have to go back for them later. We have plans to write up, come along kids." She grinned. 

"With you? Are you crazy? You kidnapped us, and you're admitting to being just like dad!" I screamed. I climbed out of the car, leaving Harry to untie Delilah. "You sick woman!"

"Kidnapped? Sweetie no." She looked horrified. "I've come to protect you. Now come inside, we've got a lot to talk about."

-

~ Grandma's P.O.V ~

"He was just like your dad. He was terrifying, abusive even." I sighed heavily. "He would beat me to a pulp when I was your mothers age, that's why he's out of the picture."

I stared over at Izzy. "But he was determined to make your father into someone just like him - sure he was cruel, but he loved your dad more than anything, more than his siblings. He taught him bad ways, how to pick up girls and get what he wanted without having to use abuse. But he showed him what to do if they stood up for themselves - what to do if they caught him cheating. What to do if his children were bad..." 

Izzy's gaze landed on her hands. "I wasn't bad that night, Nana." She croaked. "I just, I heard him on the phone. He left me alone, and when he came back he was drunk and had the blood of a mysterious woman on his hands."

"I know darling, your mother explained." I smiled sweetly. "We've been planning for him to attack for a while - he wants you. He wants to take you away from your family and friends. He's going to hurt Sam unless we stop him." 

"No..." She shook her head in dismay. "No!"

"We know you love him, sweetie. He's a good guy, stop hiding it from everyone." I shook my head. "I understand right now that there's a lot keeping you apart; your dad and the law playing the biggest part. But your dad is a bigger threat than any. He wants you, and Sam's the bait."

"Sam has nothing to do with this!" She slammed her fist down. "I never did anything to that man, and now he's after me and my family."

"Your mother took away his precious little girl - and if he doesn't get you back, all hell will break loose. She will become a part of this, and Sam will be his first target. Now lets calm down and think of a plan."

She gazed down at the paper in front of her, scribbling down all her ideas - so I watched her with amazement. She was just like her mother.