Chapter 2

It's been three hours since i've ran away from home. Walking on the side of the road, cars passing by. I don't know where I'm going at this point. I pass a motel in red blinking letters. I have nothing but 500 dollars and food so I walked in, hoping my luck would change. It's pretty clean, its white inside, it has a chandelier on the ceiling. I walked up to the concession stand. There was a lady there, middle aged. She gave me a warm smile. " Hello, can I help you with something? "

" yes, can I take a room? " " yeah, that'll be 58.92, " I hand her the money as she handed me the key. ": wait, how many nights will you be staying here? " " Two " I responded. " okay " I headed up the stairs and to my room. It wasn't too bad, there was a bed, and so what the walls looked a little faded. I sat on the bed and tried to calm down. I need some kind of strategies. Okay, I left the house with 500, and now I have...$441.08. I checked my watch, 12:05. Might as well get some sleep now.

____*_____^_____****_______

Falling into a deep sleep, I find myself back in the forest. The man that was there yesterday is gone. I get up and find myself wearing a light pink elegant dress. It was a little below the knee and I wasn't covered in dirt, I was cleaned. I begin to walk around the beautiful fores. My feet brushing against the soft grass walking by all types of beautiful flowers. I hear whispers, but who else is here? It's a forest. I look around just to make sure. No one, where could those whispers be coming from? The whispers stop, and suddenly its completely quiet. I begin to walk again when I see what looks like a flower leaning close to a tree while its leaves are moving to its face to what seems like a whisper. The flower then glances at me as the tree stiffens. I blink hard, trying to conclude hat I just saw, not before a branch from a tree is wrapped around my leg as it picks me up in the air. I'm facing the tree as it holds me upside down, ' Ah! Let me go! " I demanded holding my dress up.

" Ugh!, she yells too much-" said a tree. " yes, but she's a pretty one, bring her to the king." 'Wait whaa-" i was being dragged over many trees, not to mention that I'm afraid of heights. They put my down on a balcony of a beautiful peach colored machine. With that, they left me there. Gosh! " NO, don't leave me here! "

" Who is screaming at a time lik-" a tall muscular man appeared in the balcony door way. The blond hair that glistens in the sun and those unforgettable eyes - its him. I couldn't speak and was completely frozen. " wha- how did you get here? " he asked with confused expression on his face. " The trees " I replied. Darn! My mouth has control itself, now he's gonna think I'm crazy. " oh, " he replied. After a while of me standing there in this awkward moment he said, " My apologies, would you like to come in? " he gestured me inside. I walked into the biggest bedroom I have ever seen which was very neat and organized with a California king sized bed in the middle, desks and papers around a table. I turned around and saw him close the balcony doors as he scratched the back of his head. "Take a seat " he said looking confused. I sat down on the couch.

" Would you like anything to drink " " No " I said not looking at him. " If you don't mind me asking, where did you come from? " he asked. " Alaska, one minute I'm there and now I'm- wait I get it, this is a dream. " A giant grin was plastered to my face as the realization came in. I pinched my self, sure enough that I would wake up. " Ow! " I yelped rubbing my arm. He looked at me still confused, and now worried. Wow, nice one Soph, he thinks you're crazy. " Are you okay? " he had a gentle smooth voice. he looked at me them=n my arm that was now turning a light pink. " Yeah - n - no, I'm not okay. Where am I? " I snapped. " You're in Dasia " he responded. " What? " I asked. " This place, that you're asking about, you are in Dasia. " h glanced back at my arm. " I'm okay, really. " I said. His eyes met mine as his jaw stiffened. " Where did you say you were from again? " he asked. " Alaska " I stated. " What's an Alaska? " " It's a place, you know like Britain, New Zeland. " " I'm sorry, I don't comprehend. " " You're joking right? " I asked. " No, " he said. He looked at my arm again. " I'm okay, completely fine. " ' There's a mark left on your arm, you hurt yourself " I glanced at my arm that was now turning into a light reddish color. He leaned in closer to me and touched my arm. My body stiffened as his touch sent fireworks in my stomach while my body went ice cold as he traced lines across my arm. He looked so focus, as I glanced at him, he looked at me and I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding. He stopped and took his fingers away from my arm one by one. After an awkward silence of me starring at him he talked. " You're healed "

" What? " I asked. " You're arm, it's healed. : I blinked a couple times before  looking at my arm to see it back to normal, red color free.