Lost in dreams

I'm running in the dark woods, broken twigs and tree branches are everywhere. It looks like the trees have faces and are trying to take me. But I can't let them- I won't.

As I run, everything is turning into a blur. I trip over a long branch, I hear a crack.

" Ahhh! " my ankle cant't be twisted, not right now! The pain immedietely reaches my nerves, the pain excrusiatingly killing me. I can't walk like this. the trees are coming closer and my oxygen is running out. I try to let out a cry, but who would hear me?

The trees are coming closer and closer, with this leg its impossible to move. my dark hair is covering my face, I hear a weaping sound. who is that? A tear streams down my face and lands on the ground. Everything is in slow motion as the tear begins to spread on the ground. it soaked into the dirt. Nothing - nothing is going to save me now. my last breath, my skin becomes pale. Something begins to grow from the ground. A bright green leaf slowly peeps out from the ground from where my tear landed. The tear begins stretching, growing taller and taller until it's around six feet and now looks like some sort of chamber. I feel a cold rush of wind flow of air into my systems as I feel my blood continue to stream as the beat of my heart quickens. The tip of the leaf chamber tilts as it opens, each peel slowly revealing a sparkly blue light. All of the leaves are pealed as something in white is revealed.

Something is in there, I can see it just floating in there. A light shoots out, more and more begin to strike like lightning in this dark forst. I shield my eyes turning my head away covering my eyes. A minute later the ligth dims down. I look back to the place where the light was, but instead I saw a guy - a man.

I can't believe what I'm seeing he has blind hair that lighly flops over his gorgeaous blue/green eyes. He was tall, at least 6.3. His face was flawless with a slight tan with his muscular body. he was handsome - beautiful.

I'm speechless, how - how did this happen? I suddenly realized, here I am, covered in dirt gawking at this beautiful creature. A smile appears on his face, his eyes glistening in the blue light, he was practically glowing. he stretches his hand out to take mine.

" Are you lost? "