Chapter 6

Stan and Kyle had been on the bus for atleast 6 hours when they finally hopped out.

"Where the fuck are we?" Asked Stan confused.

"I have no idea.." Kyle answered quietly.

"Why did we go out here?? There's nothing but desert here!"

"Look, I'll figure something out, Stan. Don't worry."

"Too late, I'm already worried." Stan said. "There's literally nothing here!"

"Let's just start walking and we'll probably find some shelter or something for the night."

"What about food??"

"We'll find something." Kyle looked at Stan and smiled. Although Stan was worried, he couldn't help but smile back. Kyle's warm smile always managed to melt his heart.

"Okay, let's go then." Stan took a hold of Kyle's hand and they began walking.

A couple of hours later.
"Hey look! There's something." Kyle said excited as he pointed at something.

"It looks like a car." Stan said.

"A car? In the middle of the desert?" Kyle was confused.
The car continued driving until it reached Stan and Kyle. Someone from inside the backseat of the car rolled a window down.

"Hey, you gays!" Cartman exclaimed as he had rolled the window all the way down.

"What the fuck are you doing in a car in the middle of a desert, you fucking fatass?!" Kyle asked angry.

"Have you been following us??" Stan asked annoyed.

"No, of course not! Butters and I like to come here every other weekend to hang out." Cartman explained.

"What? Is Butters driving the car?" Stan asked.
The front window rolled down.

"Hi, fellas!" Butters said in his usual cheery tone.

"Butters, do you have a driver's license??" Stan asked surprised.

"Well.. no I don't. But my dad started teaching me the basics and such a while ago." Butters said and looked down in his lap. "Eric convinced me to take my dad's car because my parents are out a lot on the weekends and we've been doing this regularly since." Butters looked at Cartman and smiled.

"Won't you get grounded if they find out about this?" Stan asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure about that. But I like driving around with Eric. We have a lot of fun on these little car rides." Butter smiled wide.

"Shut up, Butters!" Cartman shouted.

"What are you gay?" Kyle asked and smirked.

"You're the gay ones!" Cartman shouted at Kyle while pointing at him.

"Yeah, whatever, fatso."

"Do you want a ride home?" Butters asked.

"Well.. we are kind of lost. What do you think, Kyle?" Stan said.

"Yeah, let's just go home and deal with our parents. This was a stupid plan anyway." Kyle said as he sat down in the front with Butters. Stan sat in the back with Cartman.