Chapter 5

~third person POV~

It was now around midnight as Stan and Kyle met up in Kyle's garden.

"Are you sure we should do this? What if our parents find us?" Stan asked, a bit worried.

"You can't have doubts now! We have to go" Kyle said as he grabbed Stan's hand and ran with him across town. They stopped running when they were at the bus stop. They were both panting after running so long.

"Where.. are we going?"

"Somewhere"

"Somewhere?! Do you even know where??" Stan asked.

"Not really"

"But you said you knew a guy we could stay with!"

"Yeah, no, I said that because I wanted you to think I had a plan"

"You don't have a plan?!" Stan asked, now a bit worried.

"No, but I'll think of something" Kyle said reassuringly.
The bus came and they went onboard. They sat down in some seats. Neither of them said anything for atleast twenty minutes.

"So.. Do you have a plan now?" Stan asked, breaking the silence.

"Uhm.. What if we just go to Paris and live there?" Kyle said and chuckled nervously.

"Kyle, you convinced me to run away with you and that was fine, but now I'm starting to think we'll just end up on the streets trying to sell drugs or something" Stan said worried.

"We won't do that! I'll think of something." Kyle said.

"But what if you don't?"

"I will, all right! Just give me some time."

"Okay." Stan gently cupped Kyle's cheek "I'll trust you" he said as he looked into his eyes and smiled reassuringly. Kyle smiled back. But Kyle was actually freaking out because he had no idea what he should do or where they could go. Kyle turned his face to the window and thought to himself 'We are so screwed.'.